55-Lord Voldemort

The Deatheaters, Voldemort, and sadly Hagrid walked across the bridge. Harry laid in Hagrid's arms. You looked him up and down seeing scars, dry blood, a rope around him, and most importantly the lifeless Harry James Potter. You and Neville walked forward slowly as others came outside. You could see your family. Narcissa, Lucius, Theodore, Celestia, Valerie, and your own Mother.

'Who is that. That Hagrid is holding. Y/N? Neville?' Ginny stammered questions as you stayed quiet.

'Harry Potter is dead!.' Voldemort roared as a crash.

'No!' Haunting scream from Ginny seeing Harry. She was held back by Arthur.

'Silence! You stupid girl.' Voldemort ordered.

'Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me.' Voldemort smirked as he walked closer.

'Harry Potter is dead! Now is the time to declare yourself to me. Join us or die.' He repeated as the Death eaters cheered. Every single professor and student was outside watching silently in horror. 

'Draco.' Lucius shouted quietly. Wanting him to come forward and he did. Voldemort hugged him awkwardly as he went to his parents. Following were Blaise and Theo. They didn't want this. They just wanted to go home.

'Y/N.' Your Mother soothed your voice. Your eyes narrowed as you stared forward.

'Come forward Valentine and you will be at peace.' Voldemort grinned.

'You know what Tom. I don't think so. Not if you're going to sacrifice me for the power you're hungry for.' You scoffed back as Nagini hissed. He put his hand forward to push his snake back Neville stepped forward limping. You were in utter shock but didn't show it. But then you realised what he was doing as your eyes followed his. Harry moved.

'Well, I must say I hoped for better.' Voldemort started. The Death eaters cheered as Neville still limped forward. You then followed behind him as you clutched your wand. You didn't have a plan but you were ready to use your magic.

'And who might you be young man?' He questioned as he tried to come closer as you watched from behind Neville.

'Neville Longbottom.' He answered. Bellatrix's laughed corrupted the courtyard as the Death eaters chuckled along too.

'Well, Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks.' He claimed.

'I'd like to say something.' He spoke over his last words.

'Well, Neville I'm sure we'll all be fascinated by what you have to say.' Voldemort clutched his hands tightly wanting to get this over with.

'It doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die every day. Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. He's still with us in here.' He pointed to his heart.

'You still have me.' You spoke up as you called your magic through your body ready in your hands.

'He didn't die in vain. But you will.' He shouted at him as he grinned slightly.

'It's not over.' You roared. Neville pulled out the Gryffindor sword from the hat. Harry fell out of Hagrid's arms and ran for it. You pulled your hands forward creating a shield to protect you all; giving time for Harry as curses shot after you and him. Death eaters apparated into the sky. You watched as your family disappeared but not your mother. You threw curse after curse at the dark lord himself as he started to panic. You called for more powerful magic as it crawled up your body reaching your hands. You grunted hard as it left your palms hitting him and many Death eaters as they fall down. You created a smaller shield at the entrance of the castle as you held it up.