14 - Fourth year

You all apparated back to the Malfoy manor safely. You all arrived in the formal living room where your parents, Narcissa, Celestia, Valerie and Theodore were all waiting for you. Draco quickly let go of your hand when you landed inside.

"Oh my goodness thank the lord you are all alright!" Narcissa screamed out running to you all for a group hug.

" Lucius, what happened at the game?" You father asked concerned.

"Death eaters happened Joseph and badly too." Lucius replied taking his ripped expensive cloak off.

"Y/N darling, are you okay? no one touched you did they?" Celestia quibbled worried deeply for you.

"She's fine mother don't worry we got her out." Theo broke in.

"Well, off to bed the lot of you. The train ride to Hogwarts tomorrow." Valerie stated.

"Yes, mother we will. Come on guys." Blaise ordered tired of today's event.

=======================

You, Draco, Theo and Blaise all finally got to a compartment on the Hogwarts Express. Theo was stuffing his face as always while Blaise and Draco were having a conversation about god knows what. You blanked out staring out the window while your mind replayed what happened yesterday.

You were petrified at what happened and was thinking that maybe the night when everyone was up was talking about the death eaters. You wondered if they all knew it was going to happen. You were too curious you had to ask.

"Did you guys know the death eaters were coming to the game?" You blurted out drawing their attention making Theo choke on his sweets.

" No of course not Y/N how could you even ask that." Draco stammered.

"Well, why was everyone up that night talking about mine and my parent's safety? How come I wasn't in that conversation?" You fumed filled with anger from all the secrets.

"So you heard." Blaise replied sighing.

"Anyone going to tell me?" You snarled having enough of this.

"You'll find out soon Y/N-" Draco was cut off by someone entering the compartment.

"Sorry, I'm late guys I didn't know where you were." Pansy blurted.

Blaise and Draco stared at you while you mouthed "I didn't invite her". You all looked at Theo sending daggers into his eyes while he greedily gorges onto his treats.

"O-oh Hi Panciee." Theo commented with his mouth full of sweets.

"we'll tell you later Y/N." Draco whispered into your ear sending shivers down your spine as he does. You didn't know why you just accused the breeze with the window being open.

You all finally arrived at Hogwarts and went to the great hall and watched all the new first years get sorted. After they got sorted you thought you were finally going to eat till Dumbledore started giving a speech.

"Ugh, not this again he takes forever." Theo mumbled.

"Oh be patient not long till you can eat whatever you like." You commented.

Professor Dumbledore then started speaking about the rules of Hogwarts that Filch loves to remind everyone about the third floor, the forbidden forest and many more. That wasn't till Professor Dumbledore added something that made you furious.

"And this year there will be no quidditch till the next year of Hogwarts." The Professor commented. Students were angry at the headmaster.

"What is this some sick joke?" You screamed.