Chapter Ten

"I don't even know what to do anymore." I sigh looking at him, "I'm just confused I guess."

"What are you confused about?" He asked genuinely, "did you not have fun last night?"

"No I did... Just not when we got home. I was scared." I admit looking at my hands.

My heart started to beat faster as I felt his hand go under my chin, lifting it so I was looking in his eyes.

He started leaning closer to my lips, I stared at him wide eyed suddenly nervous and I moved away before his lips could touch mine.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." He said nervously, "do you want me to go talk to him for you?"

"No it's fine Connor..." I sighed, "I think I'm going to head over there soon anyway."

I begin standing up, brushing my fingers through my hair as he stood up and came closer to me.

"Talk to you later?" He asked his face centimeters away from mine.

I nod and say, "I'm going to go to Austin's now..." Trying to make sure he doesn't forget about him.

He nods and presses a kiss on my cheek before quickly exiting the room.

I quickly tell my mom that I'm head over to Austin's then quickly go across the street.

"Hey is Austin here?" I ask quietly, my arms loosely crossed over my chest.

"Um yeah he's inside." Alex says nervously, "are you alright Em?"

"Yeah I just need to talk to him about something."

He nods and moves to the side letting me in then pointing me upstairs to the direction of Austin's bedroom.

I nod to him as a thank you and the next thing I see is Austin laying in bed on his phone. He smiles when he sees me and starts to stand.

"Hey babygirl." He smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Whats wrong?"

"You don't remember do you? What happened last night?" I ask carefully.

He slowly shakes his head with a confused expression plastered on his face. He began coming closer to me but I instantly stepped away.

"D-did I hurt you?" He asked nervously.

I shrug, "not yet... I think you were..."

"W-what did I do?" He asked with a horrified expression.

I sigh and put my head down as I began to explain, "well you were completely wasted. Way past that my dad was screaming at me for coming so late and when I went to my room you were climbing in the window... You just came up to me and started kissing me and then you picked me up and laid me on the bed and I could feel your... You know-"

I looked up to see Austin with guilty expression on his face. "I tried telling you to stop but you just kept saying how much you needed me." I rambled, "I don't know how it happened but I crawled out from under you and I kept telling you to get out until you did."

"I'm sorry." He instantly said when he saw I was done, "I feel like a complete asshole especially cause I can't even remember."

"It's okay... I was just scared." I admit.

"No Emily it's not." He whispered, slowly coming close to me, he reached out and held my face, "I never ever want to hurt you or scare you and I'm sorry. I was way to drunk and it was a huge mistak-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, "I forgive you." I whisper and smile, pressing another kiss onto his lips.

"I won't ever pressure you. Okay?" He whispered grabbing my hand in his and rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"I know Austin." I giggle and kiss his cheek, "I understand your trying to convince me but I forgive you okay?"

He smirked and laughed again, returning to normal. He was about to kiss me again until we heard a pounding on the front door, even though we were upstairs in Austin's room...

I could hear faint footsteps shuffling towards the door, then an angry voice. I couldn't understand anything they were saying but it was more then easy to tell they were pissed.

"Austin!" Robert called, "you might want to get down here."

I heard another jumbled conversation and then Robert was calling for me to. Austin and I began walking down the stairs and then I saw him standing there at the door next to Robert. He was pissed.

(A/N: hello lovely people!! I just wanted to thank you all so much for constantly commenting and voting! It makes me so happy! But today I want you to comment below who you think is at the door! Also be sure to look at the next chapter which is about a different story I was thinking of writing! Thanks guys! Love you (: )