Chapter Eighteen

"So how've you been?" Austin asks softly as we sit facing each other on my bed.

"Fine." I reply looking at the floor.

I could hear him sigh and then scoot closer to me. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and pressed a soft kiss onto my temple.

"No your not." He whispered, "what wrong baby?"

"Everything." I whisper, "my parents don't trust me at all and they treat so me awfully. I feel so stupid realizing I just figured it out."

"Don't say that baby. You are not stupid." He said, grabbing my face so I would look into his eyes, "okay?"

I just nod and cuddle into him, burying my head into his neck and lightly kissing his jaw.

He smiled softly and then moved so he could press his lips onto mine, "I love you." He whispered.

I blushed and kissed him again, but stopped and looked over at my open bedroom door. My parents said it needed to be open but... Privacy please.

I look at the door then at Austin who had a smirk on his face. I hop up and quickly go to the door to close and lock it.

When I turn around I felt my weight be lifted off the ground. I gasped quietly and looked into Austin's eyes as he held me up, my legs wrapping around his torso.

He smashes his lips onto mine and grips onto the back of my thighs and I instantly tangle my fingers into his hair.

Austin slowly starts walking with my lips still locked with mine. He stops and pins my back against the wall as he deepens the kiss by slowly adding his tongue.

He moves his lips down to my jaw and neck causing me to let out a whimper... Which made him smiling proudly and do it more.

"Austin." I whisper breathlessly, "kiss me."

With out hesitation he smashes his lips onto mine again and then starts walking to the bed. He lays me down and then crawls over top of me, resting his weight on his arms.

I trail off from his lips and press wet kisses onto his jaw and neck cause him to let out a groan.

"Babe." He groans and I smirk, kissing him more.

He takes a finger and raises my chin so my lips would meet his. I grab onto his shirt and tug on it signaling him to take it off, right when he grabs onto the collar the door handle begins to shake.

My eyes widen and we both stop what we are doing, "someone's trying to get in." I whisper nervously.

"Emily!" My dad shouts and bangs on the door, "open the damn door!"

"A-Austin get in the bathroom." I say nervously and he rushes into the connected door as I go to the main door.

"Yeah?" I say annoyed, still out of breath from kissing Austin.

"why the hell was your door locked?" He growls and pushes past me., "I said when Austin is over the door has to stay open."

"He's in the bathroom." I said nervously.

"That's not the point Emily." My dad argued, "why did you close the door?"

"Because we wanted privacy!" I yelled, "is that to much to ask?!"

"It is when you act like a nasty little whore!" My dad screamed, "ever since you started being with him your a completely different person. And it don't like it."

"Don't talk to her like that." Austin growled standing between me and my father.

"Shes my daughter. I'll talk to her however I please."

"She's my girlfriend and I love her." Austin said firmly, "your not going to talk to her like that."

"Do you see him?" My dad laughed, "this is the guy that messed you up. This guys changed you into a nasty, stupid, little slut."

Austin didn't hesitate and swung his fist, punching my dad in the face knocking him over causing me to gasp.

My dad quickly gets his composure back and stands up instantly, shoving Austin up against a wall and hitting him repeatedly.

"Stop!" I scream, I try grabbing onto my dad to stop him but it doesn't work, "don't hurt him!"

After giving up on trying to pull my father off, I move in between them and stand in front of Austin, putting my back to my Father as I wrap my arms around Austin.

"Austin." I whisper nervously, not really wanting him to say anything back.

He wrapped his arms around me and turned us so I was against the wall, "you aren't going to get hurt because of me. I will never be able to live with myself."

"Then your not going to get hurt because of me!" I squeak, grabbing his arm, "I can't be without you."

"Your going to have to be." My dad laughed, "your pathetic relationship is over."

"You can't stop me from seeing him." I said, finally standing up from myself, "I'm still going to see him no matter what you say so you better just get use to that fact. I love him."

"You don't know anything about love. Your a child." My dad laughed, "and I'm one hundred percent positive that you will never see him again."

"What are you going to do?" I laughed, "look me in my room? Austin has snuck in plenty of times and I can get out of here just as easy."

"There's nothing you can do stop me." Austin growled, letting go of me and standing close to my father, "I love your daughter. Nothing is going to change that. I will do anything to be with her and a asshole of a father like you isn't going to stop me."

"How cute." My father laughed, "Emily I have some news for you. Your mother and I are getting a divorce. She is moving to a different town and has little interest in custody of you."

"What?" I whisper and I glance at Austin, "m-mom doesn't want me?"

"No. She wants the family of the man she's been seeing. And I want the family of the women I've been seeing."

"Good." I said, "I don't want you in my life."

"Oh honey no." He laughed, "your moving with me to live with them. All the way across the country in California."