Chapter Fifteen

"Austin!" I yell and run towards him trying my best to try and get him to stop but he only hits and kicks him harder, "stop! Your going to kill him!"

"Good." He grunted and kicked Luke in the gut.

"Austin stop!" I squeak and try grabbing onto his fist to stop him but his force makes me fall backwards.

Austin instantly stopped and turned to face me. He wrapped his arms around me and helped me stand back up and I instantly tried to dust off my clothes.

"Let's go." Austin muttered, roughly grabbing my hand and leading us to the other boys.

"We're leaving. You guys going to stay or what?" Austin asked angrily.

"Jeez dude what happened to you? I'll stay here you need to calm down." Robert said and the other two boys instantly agreed with him.

Once again, Austin began dragging me to the car, squeezing my hand tightly as if I was going to vanish in thin air if he didn't hold onto me tight enough.

"Austin your hurting me!" I whimper, "what's wrong with you?"

He didn't answer but turned around and shot me a death glare. He didn't loosen his grip on me until we finally reached the car and took our seats.

I rubbed my hand to try and get back my circulation as I tried to secretly glanced at Austin out of the corner of my eye.

"What?!" He shouted when he saw my eyes on him.

"nothing..." I whispered weakly.

"No! Emily what?" He argued, not dropping the topic, "what the hell do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything Austin..." I whisper, "I just want to know why you got so upset. You really hurt him Austin. Look, I don't like him either but you can get in so much trouble for doing that Aust-"

"Can you just shut up!" Austin growled, "Jesus you never shut up do you?"

I looked at him for a second before turning my body and facing the window, leaning my head against it as I tried to control my breathes.

Don't you dare Emily.

Don't your dare cry over him.

Oops...

I tried to be as quiet as could, afraid that he might make some kind of snarky comment about how I'm being a baby or brat or something.

The worse thing is I can't even get away from him. I don't have anywhere else to go but to his house.

Wait! Mary! I could spend the night at Mary's house!

Wait... She's outta town looking at colleges... God, why does she have to be freaking smart?

Kelsey... Please Kelsey tell me that I can go there. I start to pull out my phone and try to start to text her.

I could see Austin looking over my shoulder and before I could hit send he grabbed my phone deleted the message and threw my phone in the backseat.

"What's wrong with you!" I say instantly.

He doesn't say a word and just keeps driving, I roll my eyes at him and once agin face the window.

I'm way past sad now.... Now I'm pissed.

I cross my arms over my chest as he starts to pull into the driveway. As soon as the car was parked into the garage, I was already walking into the house.

"Babe." Austin sighed, "just wait."

I roll my eyes and slam the door behind me and walk into the bedroom and plop down on the bed. I lay my head on the pillow and cover my body with a blanket.

I closed my eyes when I heard him coming closer, soon enough the weight of the bed dipped down on the other side.

"Em?" He whispered and placed a hand on my back.

"Don't touch me." I whispered back.

"Don't do this babe." Austin whispered and pressed a kiss to my head.

"I said don't touch me!" I snapped and stood up from the bed and faced him, "you wouldn't say a single word to me the whole ride home and know your going to act like it never happened?"

"Fine!" He argued, "you wanna talk about it? Let's talk about then!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I left the room and started to go into the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and quickly locked it.

"Can you just listen to me?!" He shouted banging on the door, "for the love of God open the damn door Emily!"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted back at him, sitting with my back against the door, "I'm not going to be talking to you if your in a pissy mood and you won't even tell me what the hell is going on Austin!"

"I'm mad because I don't like when guys talk about you like your a toy Emily." He grunted, "I'm sick of seeing guys look at you like a piece of meat and he took it to damn far."

I sat with my head against the door and broke the short silence by saying, "what did he say?"

Austin let out a sigh and said, "he asked me if I got in your pants yet and 'got a piece of that ass.' "

I let out a breathless laugh in annoyance, "I'm sorry I your mad." Austin whispered lowly, "I was just trying to protect you. I know I took it to far but... I love-... I don't want to lose you for some jerk."