Chapter Two

-Fill Me In Chapter 2-

"Em, can you give Austin here a quick tour?" My mom asks and I nod.

I show him the current floor first, pointing out the bathrooms and such but once we went upstairs we went straight to my room.

He pushed me down on the bed and smashed his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as I pulled him closer to me.

"What gotten into you?" He teased in between kisses, as soon as he stopped talking his lips were already on mine again.

I giggle and smash my lips on his again, "we don't have much time."

"Then stop talking." He teased, and kissed me again.

He crawled over me just like he did a few days ago. His hands grabbing onto my waist as he hovered over me.

My hands reached up and went under his shirt, my fingers tracing his abs causing him to shiver.

"We need to get downstairs." I whispered, breathing heavy.

He quickly nodded and crawled off of me, looking in the mirror and trying to return his hair to its original position.

"You have lip gloss on your lips." I giggled, kissing him quickly then rubbing it off with my thumb.

I looked in the mirror next, then brushed my hair a little bit so it looked normal.

"C'mon babe." He smirked, "as much as I would love to keep that hot scene going, we need to get downstairs... But you did look really hot while doing it." He winked.

"Me?" I giggled, "what about you? You should've seen your face the moment I touched your abs..."

He chuckled and shook his head, "I wish I could just hang out with you instead of our families, especially considering your dad is crazy and already hates me."

"Sorry babe." I teased and bit my lip knowing how much he loved it.

"You little tease." He growled and kissed me quickly.

I laughed silently then we walked down the stairs, trying to act natural.

We all sat down in my living room, I was next to Austin and my dad when the moms sat together.

"So Austin?" My mom said, "have you made any friends yet?"

"Um kinda. My three best friends moved out here with us. They're practically family." He smiled.

"Emily you should meet them sometime! They would all love you." Michelle smiled.

I blushed and said, "I'd like that."

"How about tomorrow after school?" Austin suggested, "I can text them now."

"Can I?" I asked turning to my dad.

"I guess." He sighed, "but where will you guys be?"

"Probably just at home." Austin shrugged and my dad nodded, "I'll text them now."

Austin quickly brought out his phone, sending a quick text and a few seconds later I felt my phone vibrate.

I shoot Austin a look figuring it was him and the look he gave me confirmed that.

I decided to wait about five minutes before checking so it didn't look suspicious.

From 😘😍 Austin: believe me babe they already know all about you 😏

I just smiled and slid my phone back into my pocket and tried not to zone out of the boring conversation.

My dad kept asking Austin a ton of random questions... Typical I though in my head.