Chapter Fourty One

"It's a beautiful night." I smile, taking a sip of my drink before looking over at Austin, who was digging into his steak.

The boys brought over our food before they went out to a movie, leaving me and Austin alone again.

"It's is." He smiled, turing around in his seat, looking at the waves hit the sand before they fall back into the rest of the water, "how's your food?"

"Really good." I smile, looking down at my pasta, before playing with it with my fork and taking a bite.

"I'm glad." He chuckled, "I'm glad the boys bought food and not cooked it. This night would not have been as enjoyable."

"It's can't be that bad can it?" I giggle, playing with my hands as he stares at me smiling.

"Trust me baby." He chuckled, "you really don't want to taste their cooking."

"Well I should thank them again later for going to get it." I laughed.

"Yeah." He laughed before having more steak.

We begin talking mindlessly about random things, joking around a bit and then somehow we ended up threatening to put sand in each other's drinks and food.

"So..." He chuckled and then looked down at this hands, playing with his fingers back looking up at me then back down at his hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask nervously, the worst thoughts of course coming through my head, "you seem upset..."

"Oh no." He said shaking his head, "I'm not upset darling. Just... Nervous."

"About what?"

"I got you this." He quietly said, shifting in his seat before handing me a small box and my eyes instantly widened, "oh shīt no... I'm not like proposing. That sounds bad. Not that I don't want to marry you but it's like I feel like we're too young..."

I laughed quietly and then grabbed onto he box studying it before looking back up at home, "I agree." I giggled and then slowly opened the box and my eyes widened the see a simple silver ring.

"It's a promise ring." He started, "corny I know but I just thought it worked because we've gone through so much and we've been together so long and I really really love you, and I feel like we're to young to get married so this is just like our little promise to always love each other."

"Austin." I blush, "I love it. I love you... Thank you so much. This means so much to me you have no idea."

"Good." He smiled then pulled out his phone, tapping away on it before slow music started playing from the speaker I never noticed was there, "can we dance?"

I bit my lip and I slowly nodded, he reached his hand out for me from across the table, which I shyly took and we both stood, walking onto the sand.

I slipped my heels off quickly, and sink down a bit more, causing me to be shorter next to Austin.

His hands roamed down to my waist, and my hands went up to his shoulders, our eyes locking as we swayed to the music.

"I love your eyes." I quietly blurted out, causing my face to turn bright red.

"Thank you darling." He chuckled, spinning me out before pulling me back into his chest, "I love yours."

I go up onto my tiptoes and press soft kisses onto his jaw, causing his eyes to flutter close, "I love you." I whispered against his skin.

His grip around my waist tightened and he pulled me against him, his hands sliding lower, and grabbing onto my bum.

His lips crashed onto mine suddenly causing me to gasp but soon kiss back, feeling a fire ignite in my body.

My fingers mindlessly went to his hair, softly tugging on it as he kissed my neck softly.

"Emily." He, almost silently, moaned.

I bit my lip to hold back a smirk, seeing him turn to putty in my hands. I giggle quietly and kiss his lips, taking control of the kiss.

My hands fell to his abs, my fingers tracing the muscle through his thin shirt, causing him to shiver.

"What do you do to me?" He asked rhetorically, he grabbed onto me and lifted me off the ground, wrapping my legs around his hips, "I'm so glad this beach is private." He muttered to himself.

My arms wrap around his neck as he kisses me, regaining his control as his hands hold me up from the back of my thighs, needing at the skin.

He softly bit my lip, before going down and leaving love bites on my neck, causing me to melt into his touch.

"A-Austin." I whisper, he instantly stopped and locked his eyes with mine.

"Fùck I'm sorry." He whispered, "I got carried away and I didn't think about you not being re-"

"I'm ready... I want to...Show me how much you love me?"