Chapter Thirty Nine

"Sorry the hotel isn't the best." Austin muttered shyly, throwing a small bag of clothes onto the bed.

"It's fine Austin." I giggle pressing a quick kiss on his cheek, "it's just for the night anyway, we'll be out of here as soon as we wake up."

"Your so optimistic." He chuckled, wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

"Thanks." I tease, sticking my tongue out at him and giving him a quick wink, "I try."

"Your perfect." He chuckles, picking me up off my feet and throwing me onto the bed, causing me to burst into a fit of laughs.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, "we need to get to bed! We have to get up early!"

"I know baby but we can still hang out." He smirked, digging his hands into my sides causing me to laugh.

"A-Austin!" I laughed loudly, trying to grab onto him to push him away, "s-stop! W-why are you so wound up?"

"Because I loveeee youuuu." He sang, plopping down on the bed next to me and scooping me up into his arms and pulling me into a bone crushing embrace.

"Your so weird." I laughed, squirming around and trying to get more comfortable.

"I love you." He whispered, slowly leaning in and pressing a soft kiss onto my nose, "honestly Emily. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I'm just so excited that your here with me and you forgave me especially because I don't deserve it."

"Austin." I whisper, my eyes widening at his confession, "I love you too... You mean everything to me."

"No but do you really understand?" He whispers, his arms wrapping around me as we lay together, his eyes slowly closing as he leans his forehead against mine, "your so amazing. Honestly baby girl. Your flawless."

"Austin." I blush, shaking my head, "I'm not flawless. I've made so many bad choic-"

"But you are." He urged, pulling me closer to him, "you are everything. Your my everything."

I opened my mouth to say some something but he cut me off again, "please don't ever leave..."

I shake my head and hold him tightly, noticing how much saying this meant to him, "I won't... I love you more then anything." I whisper back.

Austin slowly leaned in, slowly pressing his lips onto mine and kissing me passionately, his hands finding there way to my hair.

I kiss him back, one of my hands falling onto his abs, as the other goes to his shoulders.

"I love you." He whispered, pulling me I top of him so I was straddling him.

His arms rested on my hips, tightly holding onto me as my lips met his again, passion filling our bodies.

He slowly pulled away and looked up at me, moving a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "time for bed princess." He winked, "we need to get some sleep remember?"

I shake my head and let out a quick laugh, before laying back down next to him, pressing a kiss to his jaw before wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes.

***

"It's so early." I yawned, holding his hand as he finagled checking out of the hotel and walking back to his car, of course he wanted to drive so I could go back to sleep.

"I know darling." He replied, his voice deep and gravely, "but the sooner we get going, the sooner we can be home. You just go to sleep princess."

"But I wanna keep you company." I whine playfully, "if I fall asleep your gonna practically be by yourself."

"I can manage." He smiled, pressing a kiss to my forehead and opening the passenger door for me, "I drove all the way to Cali for you. Now, we are going to drive back to Florida together."

"If your sure." I shyly smile, sliding into the seat, "thank you."

"Of course." He winked, as he started the car and pulled out of the hotel parking lot, "but guess what I all have planned for when we get home?"

"What do you have planned Mr. Mahone?" I smile excitedly.

"We're gonna do so much fun stuff." He smirked, "we can go to the beach, see movies, go to some basketball games, go to concerts! It's going to be amazing!"

"That's sounds great!" I giggle, laughing at how excited he is and how much he's thought about it.

"I'm just so happy your finally here with me."

"I know. You told me." I blushed, "and I'm so happy too. Are the boys excited to see me?"

"Of course! They keep texting me saying they want me to fly you home and I can drive the car home. I think they want to steal you away from me!"

"That's impossible." I reply, kissing his jaw quickly, "nobody is going to take me away. We always will find each other."

"But I have a very special date planned. But I'm not going to tell you anything. It's going to be a surprise." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows, "for our one year anniversary."

"You remember?" I ask him, "I didn't hunk you would."

"Of course I do." He laughed, "I'm never going to forget the day you became mine."

"How did I get so lucky?" I think aloud, "your sweet and romantic and beautiful and funny and everything I want."

He shakes his head and I see a slight blush starting to form onto his cheeks.

"Aww!" I smile, poking his cheeks that were quickly growing red, "your blushing!"

"Shut up no I'm not." He laughs, taking his hand of the wheel and putting them back into my lap.

"Your cute."

"Your cuter."

"Your cutest."

"Your silly." I tease, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Your beautiful."

"You." I smirk, teasingly pushing him, "need to focus on driving."

"I can't wait until we're home."

{(Short filler but next chapter they're back in Florida! Also I wanted you to know that I'm now working on a Michael Clifford Fan-Fic because I love himmm 💗 and if you haven't read my other fan fics I have a Harry Styles one and a Grayson Dolan one :)

Also just wanted to say feel free to always message me or write on my wall! I always love hearing from you guys! :) }