Chapter Fifty Three

"And... You're... Done!" The ladies smiles, both of them stepping away from me, "flawless. You looked beautiful when you came in but now... Wow!"

"thank you." I blush, "umm... Can I see it?"

"Oh yeah sorry." She smiles, "1...2...3!"

She quickly turned the chair around and I couldn't help smile at my own appearance, which wasn't something I thought I would be able to think.

They curled my hair and pulled half of it back, putting a few diamond studded Bobbi pins in my hair. The makeup looked amazing too, it had a bold red lip with a winged eye liner and light gold eyeshadow. My skin looked flawless...

I felt flawless.

"Miss. Emily?" A man said, "you're dress and shoes have arrived."

"Thank you." I blushed, thanking the women again before excitedly following the man.

I felt like I was walking on air... I felt so relaxed. After the facial and massage and every other amazing thing Austin has spoiled me with... He's way too good for me.

"Here it is Miss." He smiled and I gasped as soon as I turned the corner.

"It's gorgeous." I gasp, the dress was the most beautiful red color and matched my lipstick, the shoes perfectly matching my eyeshadow.

Now I understand why they choose to give me the red nail polish as well.

"Wow." I say breathlessly, going slowly to it as it sat on the mannequin, slowly running it along my fingers, "it's perfect..."

"Well, Mr. Mahone is very excited to see you... So ladies! If you could help her get in the dress?" The man said, calling the girls back in the room, "Mr. Mahone is waiting for her."

My heart beat accelerated, unable to wait to see his reaction to me.

The man soon exited the room and the girls quickly helped me change into the dress, making sure not to ruin my hair or makeup.

I felt like a princess.

I slipped on the shoes and for the millionth time, thanked the woman and gave them a tight hug.

"I'm ready." I smiled to the man as I exited the room.

"Yes princess Emily." He sweetly smiles, "the car is this way."

I quickly followed behind him, smiling as the setting sun hit my face as I stepped outside, my heart skipping a beat to see Austin standing there with a bouquet of white roses.

His jaw dropped when he saw me, rushing my way as he quickly pulled me to him, smashing my lips to his.

"Fuckíng flawless." He mumbled, kissing me again.

After getting a bit carried away, we shyly pulled away and I giggled softly to myself at his lips and there new slightly red tint.

"Are you ready my love?" He whispered, I quickly nodded, taking his hand as we walked down the steps.

He held the door open for me and I held up the end of my dress as I slid into the back of the window, my eyes never leaving him as I watched him slide in after me.

"I love you." I whispered as soon as the limo started moving towards the eiffel tower, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"I love you too princess." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

We sat in silence other then the soft humming of Austin as we drove to the effort tower. I felt on top of the world. I was sitting next to the most perfect man in the entire world, who somehow was in love with me and I have never felt more beautiful. 

The whole ride felt like a dream, soon we were arrived and Austin hopped out of the car, holding his hand out for me to take, which I quickly did.

"This way love. The tables ready." He smiles, taking my hand and leading me towards the back elevator, my heels clicking as I tried to catch up.

I was met with a beautifully lit candle dinner, plates and flower petals set on the only table on the floor.

"You spoil me." I say in disbelief, "this is too much."

"Well, we can't turn back now sweet cheeks!" He chuckles, "let's go."

I followed him to the table and he quickly pulled the chair out for me, and I quickly thank him as he scoots in the chair.

***

"Thank you." I smile to the waitress as she takes away our dessert plates and she soon scurries away and I look back at Austin who was already staring at me with a huge smirk on his face, "what?"

"You're an angel." He smiles, "truly. Most beautiful, sweet, caring girl I've ever met."

"Shut up." I blush, covering my face shyly, "you're way too much... Honestly Austin, I feel kind of bad that you spent all this money on me."

"It's all worth... My moms getting so much better, I have you... Everything is perfect." He smirks, "well... Almost."

"Almost?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows while looking at him.

He takes a deep breath, looking down at the table, "I'm in love with you and nothing can change that. I won't ever be able to stop. And somehow you stay with me through all my crap and all the things I do to try you crazy."

"Austin." I smile, causing him to look up at me, "I'll still love you even if you do some pretty stupid things sometimes."

"And you have no idea how much that means to me." He smiles, his eyes finally meeting mine, "that's why I want to do this."

I give him a confused look and walks over to me slowly, crouching down to my height and kissing me slowly.

I kissed him back, my hands playing with his tie as his held my face softly. Slowly he pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Kiss me?" I giggled, placing a hand on his cheek.

"Not exactly." He smirked, it soon falling as he took a long shaky breath, "this."

He slowly pulled away, and knelt down in front of the chair in front of me.

"Will you marry me?"