Chapter Fourty

"We're here darling." Austin whispered, and I soon felt his arms go under my legs, picking me up from my seat in the front of his car.

"We are?" I yawned, my eyes fluttering open and I took in my surroundings, looking at my old house and the familiar house that belongs to Austin and the boys-

"The guys are here?" I ask excitedly, and he soon nods and sets me on my feet, I instantly run inside.

"Guys?" I say loudly, waiting for some kind of respond but I was instantly swept off my feet.

"Emily!" A voice shouted and hugged me.

"Robert!" I smile happily, hugging him back before he sat me back down onto my feet with a huge smile.

"How are you doing kiddo?" He asked with a laugh.

"Great." I laughed and gave him another quick hug, "I missed you so so so much."

"Is that an Emily I hear?" A voice from behind me says and a huge smile comes into my face instantly.

"Zachary!" I teased, and he rushed over to me with a laugh, wrapping his arms around me tightly and lifting me into the air.

"How are you Em?" He asked, his arms into a tight hug.

"I'm doing amazing." I smiled and pulled back from the hug, "what about you?"

"Wonderful." He winked, "we've all missed you loads here."

"Can I take her off your hands?" A voice says behind me and there was Alex.

"Alex!" I yell and he instantly picks me up and hugs me tight, "hey shortie."

"Shut up." I laugh, teasingly pushing him, "I'm not even that short!"

"I missed you shortie." He laughed, pulling me closer and hugging me tightly again, "we all did."

"I missed you too." I smiled, hugging him back for a few moments before pulling back again.

"How did we even last without you?" Alex laughed, "I missed your cooking."

"I only cooked for you like three times." I laughed.

"But it was amazing!" He laughed, "cook now."

Soon I was thrown over someone's shoulder and I soon recognized it was Zach, instantly Alex began to cheer him on.

Be stomped over to the kitchen before sitting me down onto the counter. The boys all rushed to the fridge and pantry, then returning with all the foods they wanted to have prepared.

"Em, babe are yo-" Austin started to say, carrying bags into the house, "what are you guys doing to her? She just got here!"

Austin set down the bags with a laugh and I rushed over to him and took the bags and started taking them to his room, "I'm sorry I didn't help I got excited to see the guys."

"Your fine." He chuckled kissing the top of my head, "I'll grab the rest really quick and you can just go run those up to our room?"

"Our room?" Robert teased and raised his eyebrows at us as the other boys hollered to back him up.

"Shut up." I could hear Austin laugh, half of him joking and half of him serious.

I just laughed quietly to myself as I started to make my way up the stairs, setting down some of our bags when I instantly got distracted.

I missed his house. Coming back just brings so many memories back to me and I can't help but smile. Thinking back to the day we first met, to the day when we became an 'official couple.'