Chapter Twenty-Two

"Sorry Austin. I've got to go the girls are here! I'll talk to you later!" I said excitedly.

"Okay." He laughed, "have fun and be careful! Tell the girls I say hello. I love you princess! Talk to you later!"

"I will!" I giggle, "I love you too! Talk to you later!"

I grab my beach bag and quickly slip on my sunglasses and shoes before telling my dad that I was leaving.

I see the girls pulled up in the driveway and quickly head towards the back.

"Hey guys!" I smiled as I got into the girls' jeep with the guys close behind us.

"Hey Emily!" They all smile, "ready to go?"

"Yep!" I smile excitedly and buckle in, "my boyfriend wanted to say hi by the way."

"Oh! Tell us all about him!" Lauren smiles excitedly, clapping her hands together.

"Umm." I giggle, a big smile forming on my face as I talk about Austin, "umm well. His name is Austin, he lived next door before I moved here and we've been dating for a bit more then five months."

"Awwww." The girls coo, "Austin and and Emily sounds so cute."

"Thanks guys." I blush.

"Do you have a picture?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah." I giggled and I pulled out my phone and just showed them my lock-screen of Austin and I. It was a picture of Austin and I with us at Disney world.

"Aww!!" Lauren smiles, "he's cute!"

"You guys are so freaking cute together! Oh my gosh!" Vanessa gushed.

Right when Lauren was going to say something there was a knock at the window causing us all the to jump.

Once we notice that it's Cole we instantly roll down the window and he says, "what are you guys doing? Let's go to the beach!"

"Sorry we were just staring at Emily's boyfriend. He's so hot-" Lauren started to say causing us all to laugh.

"Let's just go." Cole laughed and started walking back to Dylan and getting into the car.

***

Lauren parks the car and we all grab our bags and start sprinting out to the beach. We soon find enough seats for all of us and then we started laying out all of our towels onto the chairs.

"Are you guys gonna surf?" Dylan asked all the girls as we started to layout in the chairs.

"I'm going to in a little bit." I laughed and started grabbing my headphones "I'm gonna be layout for a bit."

"And I'm not gonna surf since I crashed last time." Lauren laughed.

"Hey it wasn't that bad was it?" Cole asked laughing.

"I belly flopped!"

"Shhh!" Dylan laughed and covered her mouth with his hand, "don't scare Vanessa and Emily! They haven't surfed yet!"

"Sorry guys." She laughed and then turned to us, "it's not that bad. I just am."

The boys grabbed their boards and made their way towards the water. The girls and I all put in our headphones in and we started to zone out as we tried to get a nice tan. About half an hour later I start to get up and Vanessa does too.

"Wanna try surfing now?" She asks me nervously.

"Might as well." I laugh and we start heading towards the water.