Chapter Nineteen

"No." I whispered and it felt like my heart stopped.

I kinda wish that it did. It would hurt a lot less then what I'm feeling right now.

"Daddy." I said tears filling my eyes, "w-we can't leave. Please!"

"Your not going to influence my decision Emily. We're moving wether you like it or not." My dad said sternly, "and that's final. Understood?"

"She can move in with me." Austin blurted, causing me to quickly look at him and then at my dad for approval.

"Absolutely not." My dad replied shaking his head, "never."

"Can I move in with Mom-" I started to say, tears running down my cheeks.

"No!" He shouted, "we're leaving! And we're never ever coming back!"

"Get out." I whispered harshly.

"Excuse me?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Get out of my room!" I screamed and ran into Austin's arms as I begin to sob.

My dad slammed the door behind him as he walked out of the room. As soon as he did, Austin pulled me back so I was looking in his eyes.

He brought his hands up to my face and wiped away my tears and pressed a soft kiss on my temple.

"Austin." I whisper looking up at him, "everything is going to change."

"But everything won't stop." He said quietly, "I'm still going to love you. I'm still going to talk to you every single day."

"W-what if you forget m-me?" I hiccup.

He smiled sadly and shook his head, pulling me back into his arms and said, "I'm not going to forget you baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whisper, desperately holding onto him as if he was going to fade away.

But he's not going to.

I am.

(3 weeks later)

My mom already left and we started packing to leave for California. We are leaving in a couple days and it doesn't seem real. How am I going to keep living without him by my side?

I don't want to go anywhere else as long as he's going to be there. I love him. I've never felt like this for anybody and right when I realize I do it's being taken away.

It's not my fault that my parents both screwed up their relationship. It makes sense though. They have been a lot more tense and angry but why do thy get screw up my relationships?

It's not my fault they suck at being faithful.

Oh my god... Austin and I have talked and we want to stay together but what if he cheats? I love Austin and he would never... Would he?

I mean I'm going to be all the way across the country. It would be impossible for me to catch him. I want this to work so badly... What if it doesn't?

Not trying to be stereotypical but... He's a guy. And guys... They get urges.

And... I'm not going to be there if he needs to kiss someone or... More? Do I want to do more with Austin?

I love him. I know I do but... That's kinda scary. I don't want to give myself to him completely and then have to leave! But what if that's the right thing to do?

"Are you okay princess?" Austin asked, furrowing his eyebrows together and pausing the movie.

"Y-yeah... I just have a lot on my mind right now..." I admit shyly, "I just don't know what to do."

"About what?" He asked, turning his body so he was facing me completely.

"Us." I whisper, "w-what if something goes wrong? Or you find s-someone better th-then me?"

"No." He said slowly, "theirs nobody better then you and there never will be. Okay? Why would you think that?"

"Because I'm going to be all the way across the country." I explain, "i-if you were gonna cheat on me... I would never find out about it."

"I'm never going to cheat on you okay?" He said sternly, grabbing my face with his hands forcing me to look him in the eyes, "never. Not if your right next door, across the country, or on the other side of the world. Never."

"I love you so much." I whispered and as soon as a tear began to fall he pulled me into his tight embrace, "I'm going to miss you so much Austin."

"I'll miss you more baby." he sniffed and wiped his eyes as soon as he pulled away, "now." He said forcing a smile, "let's forget about life for a little bit... I have an idea."

"What is it?" I smile excitedly and he took my hand, pulling me up from the couch and leading me outside.

"After you my love." He smiled as he held open the passenger door to his car.

"Thank you." I blushed, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

He quickly got into the drivers seat and before pulling out of the driveway he stared at me and whispered to himself, "Damn your beautiful."

I smiled widely at him, and I'm sure I was blushing obnoxiously and I shook my head. He quickly kissed my lips before he pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the road.

After thirty minutes, and the city disappearing around us, I became extremely anxious and impatient.

"Austin!" I whine giggling, "are we almost there?"

"Just a few more seconds beautiful." He smiled at me.

Just like he promised he parked and I quickly rushed out the car to see something absolutely breathtaking.

"I use to come here all the time when I was really angry. It was my getaway." He explained, "but I haven't really been angry because you've been here. You're my getaway now."

I smiled instantly and wrapped my arms around him, going up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"I love you." I smiled burying my face in his chest, "and thank you for showing me this. It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He winked.

"Your so cheesy."

"You love it."

"I know." I giggled and he picked me up then sat me down on the hood of his car.

He quickly sat next to me and we both laid down, being away from the city you could now see so many more stars.

We laid silently, my head on his chest and his arms around my waist as we looked up at the sky.

"I wish we could stay here forever." I whispered.

He instantly held me tighter, bringing me closer to him. He runs his fingers through my hair and slowly runs my back.

"Me too beautiful." He whispered.

"Are you going to visit me?" I ask, "can I visit you?"

"Of course." He chuckled sadly, "I'm going to come over as much as I can? I don't care what your dad says about it."

"I just wish I could stay here with you." I admit, "I don't know what I'm going to do...."

"Your going to live your life." He started, "and going to call you all the time and your probably going to get really annoyed with me but I'm not going to stop because I love you so much and I need to hear your voice..."

"I'm never going to get annoyed by you Austin." I whisper.

"Promise?"

"Promise me you won't cheat when I leave?"

"I swear." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I swear too."

"I'll never stop loving you princess." Austin whispered, "never."