Chapter Fourty Three

"How was your guys' date?" The boys asks after we come downstairs, fully dressed.

"It was going wonderful." Austin smirked and winked at me.

I laughed and shook my head, feeling awkward about talking about our almost sex life with the guys.

"It was." I smile, "thank you guys for helping Austin with everything. It was amazing."

"Of course." They smiled then faced Austin, "you got your self a real beauty you know that?"

"I know." He chuckled, grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek, "so don't even try to take her away. She's all mine."

I blush, shaking my head and Austin adds, "but, does anyone want to go out and do something?"

"I'm down." Zach instantly said, "what do you have in mind?"

"I know one thing we could do but I don't know if anyone would be into it." Austin suggested, "karaoke?"

"That sounds fun." I smile, "I didn't know you liked the sing."

"I'm awful but yeah..." Austin said with a small smile his grip tightening around me and pulling into his chest, hugging me tightly, "I miss hearing you sing."

"Then let's go." I smile, and turn to the rest of the guys, "are you guys going to sing?"

"Hell yeah." Alex laughed, "I'm gonna blow the roof of the place!"

"Because you suck and everyone is gonna leave." Austin teased.

"I'm gonna go upstairs quick and fix my makeup." I say quickly, turning on my heel.

Austin instantly turns with me and gives me a smack in my butt, causing to gasp and instantly get a red face as I rushed up the stairs, laughing to myself.

I brushed my hair with my fingers, not wanting my hair to turn into a fuzz ball due to the curls.

I touched up my make up which was greatly needed do to me and Austin's almost experience.

We were about to have sex... That's crazy, and if I'm being honest I'm kinda sad it didn't happen, but I guess that just means there is gonna be a better, more special time for us.

Austin is just everything I could ever hope for.

***

"Austin Mahone. Your up." The man, who I'm guessing owns the karaoke place, called up Austin.

Austin released my hand from his and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek before walking up to the microphone and stool, plopping down and winking at me.

I could hear other girls laugh and talk amongst themselves about how cute he was and I literally wanted to walk up there and tell everyone that he is mine and they need to back off.

"Hi I'm Austin." He spoke into the microphone, "I'm just gonna sing a song and I- it reminds me of my girlfriend a lot so this is for you babe."

He looked over at the man on the side, giving him a nod and soon music started to play. A small smile covered his lips and he looked back at me, smiling wider.

"He's nervous." Robert said, leaning next to me and nudging his shoulder with mine.

"He doesn't seem like it." I laugh quietly.

"He wants to impress you."

I shake my head and laugh quietly and stop the second the words beautifully pass his lips.

"He's so good." I smile, resting my chin on my hand, my eyes  never leaving his and out of the corner of my eye I could see all the girls swooning.

Austin continued singing, looking into my eyes as the music played, it felt like we were the only ones in the entire world.

The song ended to soon and Austin came towards me, giving me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek while applause erupted.

"You did so good." I smile, "it was beautiful."

"Thank you darling." He smiled and laughed when the announcer called up Rob and Alex for their duet.

"I think all the other girls in here thought so too." I teased, leaning against his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him, "they all think your cute."

"Interesting." He smirked, "maybe I should go up there again and sing."

"I love when you sing but I hate the way they all drool all over you." I mumble, burying my face into his warm neck.

"Jealous are we?"

"No." I blush and nudge him, "just watch your friends sing."

"When are you going up there?" he asked, "I like watching you."

"Whenever they call me up." I laughed.

He pressed a quick kiss to my cheek, "I love you." He mumbled, "and I'm sleepy. We need to go home after a bit."

"Okay." I giggled.

"But we can't go until we hear you sing."

"Okay." I smile and press a kiss to his temple, "and I love you too."

***

As we pulled up in the driveway, Austin instantly froze in his seat, muttering something under his breath before parking the car in the garage.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, noticing his friends ill-looking expression, Austin didn't answer and his eyebrows furrowed together again.

"What are you looking at?" Robert tried as we all walked into the house and Austin stood by the front door, looking through the window.

Soon, a loud banging came, causing my head to jump in my chest and Austin hesitantly opened the front door, his hands shaking.

"What going on?" I started to say but I was interpreted by the sound...

Of my mothers voice.

--------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me so long to update but I've been so busy since school started again :( I really hate making you wait so I decided to post this quick update.

The more votes and comments I get I will try and post sooner because it shows me how much you guys like it! If it's not that much I lose motivation.

But what do you guys think is gonna happen next?? What do you want to see happen next?! ;)