Chapter Thirty Two

[Warning this chapter contains sensitive contact and could be trigging for some people. If you are not comfortable with these situations please skip past those parts. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter :) ]

"Look out everyone." Kylie announced loudly in the hallway, "make room for Emily. She's going to need all the space she can get."

"Ignore her." Vanessa whispered as we pushed our way though the crowds of people.

"Careful! You might get some kind of STD from touching her." Lauren laughed.

"I-I I'm gonna go back to my locker. You and Cole can go to lunch. I need to talk to Mr. Rodgers about something." I whispered to Vanessa and she gave me a sad look.

"Are you sure? You missed lunch yesterday too. Why can't you just take your lunch in there?" She asked.

"It's fine." I say forcing a smile, "I have a few granola bars that can hold me over until I get home."

"Okay." She sighed, "see Ya later?"

I nod and we head our separate ways. I make my ways towards my locker and soon the hallways are empty as everyone else sits in the cafeteria.

I grab my books for my next class and start slowly making my way to that hallway. Of course, the door was locked because the teacher was having her lunch break, so I carried my stuff with me and I made my way to the bathroom.

I set my things on the counter and make sure nobody else was in the bathroom. The hallway was clear so I didn't have to worry about anyone coming in, I just had I make sure nobody else was already inside a bathroom stall.

When the coast was clear and I took a deep breath, barging into the farthest stall and soon kneeling down onto the toilet inside it.

"You need to do this." I whisper, "it's the only way for you to be skinny. Austin will love you again if your skinny and beautiful."

So I repeated the system and soon I was throwing up whatever was remained in my stomach even though their wasn't much.

After a few more minutes of trying to get it all out of me, I stand up and make my way out of the stall to clean up.

After washing my hands, I made my way to a nearby water foundation. Taking water in my mouth and swishing it around a few times before spitting it out.

After realizing I had more then enough time, I made my way back to my locker. Grabbing my water bottle and going back to the water foundation.

I dumped out the old water and soon filled it with some new. I walked back into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror and started at myself.

I turned to the side, seeing my stomach push at my shirt. My boobs not big enough, my hair not long enough and yet being in California my skin not tan enough.

'You'll never be good enough for him.' I think to myself, 'Austin just saw this whole thing as an escape. The whole call was an act.'

My ringing bell cut me off from my thoughts and I slowly made my way to my next class. I picked my things off the floor and soon my teacher came to unlock the door.

"Emily?" She asked confused, "your here early again."

"Oh yeah..." I say and laugh nervously, "I got done early so I went to my locker early again."

"Okay." She said even though she didn't really sound convinced, turning the lights on and letting me inside, "are you doing okay Emily?"

"Yeah I'm fine!" I lie and force a smile, "I'm just really stressed from the last few days of school."