Chapter Seventeen

My heart beat stopped and quickened all at the same time. He looked at with me with nervous eyes as I sat silently.

"I-I love you too." I smile nervously, I don't even know why I was nervous...

He pulled me up and smashes his lips onto mine, wrapping his arms around my waist. I rested my hands into his shoulders, staring into his eyes before going up onto my tip-toes to kiss his jaw softly.

"Can you say it again?" I whisper shyly, looking up at him with wide eyes.

He bites his lip before kissing my forehead then leaning down and whispering in my ear, "I'm in love with you Emily."

***

I cuddled into Austin's chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as we sat on the couch next to the other boys.

"So how was your guys' day?" Alex asks winking causing Austin to let out a chuckle.

"I'd say it was... Lovely." He smirked, sending a wink back.

I blushed and his arms tightened around me as I buried my head into his chest, cuddling into him.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear then kissed my temple, "more then anything. Don't forget it baby girl."

***

Just as I Austin and I walked in the door there was a knock there. Austin gives me a confused look then goes to it.

I move to the kitchen, seething down the groceries and then hear Austin call my name from the front door.

I slowly walk over to the door and then stop when I see who was at the door... My mom.

"Mom?" I ask surprised, "what's a-are you doing here?"

"I came to see my daughter." She said sternly then her she sighed, her face turning sad, "I miss you. I haven't seen you in so long."

"Well dad kicked me out." I replied, coming off a littler meaner then I wanted to, "what was I suppose to do? Did you even say anything to him?"

"Yes. And now we want and will have you back. Your coming home."

"Well Austin took me in when you left me. So I'd like to stay with people who actually care about me and won't abandon me."

"You need to come home Emily." My mom said, rolling her eyes completely ignoring what I was saying.

"So your saying I have to go next door? Seriously?" I say, rolling my eyes right back at her.

"Because I'm your mother and I said so. So come on." She said angrily, "Now."

I sighed angrily before she started walking to the house. I slowly turned towards Austin and he wrapped me into his arms, and ran his fingers through my hair.

"It's okay baby." He whispered, "don't be upset."

He pulled us back and held my face in his large hands, slowly caressing my cheek, "I'm stills going to be next door sweetie. Call me if you need me and can't come over okay? I'll help you get your stuff princess."

I held onto Austin's arm as we walked up the stairs and started to pack up all of my things. Too soon, we were done and he started walking me next to the door.

"I love you." I whispered weakly, greatly fearing what's waiting for me behind the door.

"I love you too." He said, pressing his lips onto mine, then leaning his forehead on mine, "I love you so much."

"See you soon." I whisper and he begins to walk away.

I take a deep breath and slowly open the door and my dad instantly rushes towards me.

"Your welcome for taking you in." He growled, "we decided to take you in before that douchebag broke your heart."

"Don't even start." I say annoyed and start walking towards my room.

"Don't walk away from me!" He shouted and I slowly turned around.

"What's the point of me even trying?" I ask, finally sticking up for myself, "you ignore me any way."

I turn again and stomp up to my room ignoring his shouts for me o come back downstairs and talk to him.

But I don't see the point he's not talking to me.

He's talking at me.