Chapter Twenty-Four

I instantly picked up my phone and called her, trying to understand what the hell is going on.

I'm with Austin! She's knows that! We literally were just talking about him today at lunch!

"I'm serious." she said when she picked up the phone, "stay away from him."

"I'm not into him like that! I have a boyfriend!" I argue.

"I know you do." She snarled, "and clearly your cheating on him."

"I would never do that to Austin." I say instantly, "never."

"Well." She said and laughed, "it seems like you are... So I suggest you keep your distance from him."

"I knew it." I whispered into the phone, "I knew you were shady you little bi-"

"Tell anyone and I'll make sure you'll regret saying a single word to him."

"What are you going to do? Vanessa and Lauren know how much I love Austin. And Dylan doesn't even like me like that."

"Have you asked him?"

"Have you?" I challenged.

"He's mine."

"Last time I checked you were both single." I challenged, "and maybe he won't like you cause your a complete bïtch to him."

"Are you not understanding what I'm saying to you?" She said, raising her voice, "you can't be with him alone, you can't sit next to him, you can't-"

"You don't own me! I can talk and hang out with whoever I want to-"

"Then Ill make sure Austin finds out about your little game."

"My game?!" I laugh, "are you kidding me?! I have a text of you threatening me. Also Austin's going to believe me a lot more then you."

"I'm going to say this right now. You tell anyone, Austin, your parents, Lauren, Vanessa, Cole or Dylan.... I'll make sure your life is a living hell."

As soon as he words came out of her mouth, she hung up the phone. I was frozen and the annoying tone began to fill my ear, signaling the call was officially over.

I instantly stood from my bed, and ran down the stairs and out the door. I ran to my car and threw my phone into the backseat.

I began speeding down the road, taking the long way to avoid al traffic possible. After thirty minutes of driving I arrived at an empty beach.

I grabbed my phone from the back of the car and ran out onto the sand. I began kicking it around angrily.

Dropping my phone then grabbing fistfuls of sand, somehow trying to relive my anger through it.

I need Austin... In a moment like this he would have made me feel so much better. We would have gone driving and we would go to our place over looking the city.

I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the water, barley going in, I watch the water come up and hit my toes.

I instantly shiver, the water sermon freezing in the cool California night air.

"How could she do this to me." I whispered to myself.

All I wanted to do was call Austin and tell him to come over. Get here as soon as he can and just hold me. Tell me he loves me to my face.

I miss holding his hand... Kissing him... Having him hold me...

Austin couldn't come now, it would cost him a fortune!

Why does California half to be all the way across the country? Why couldn't we moved to like Georgia?!

Why did my parents shittÿ relationship have to ruin my relationship?!

I groaned and slowly walked to my car, I looked at my phone. Wanting to call him or Vanessa, Lauren.... Anybody.

But I can't.

I couldn't help but pick up my phone and they next thing I know I was calling Austin.

"Hey baby!" Austin said cheerfully.

"Austin?" I said weakly, my eyes filling with tears.

"Baby what's wrong?" He frantically asked.

"I-I..." I stuttered, "I just... I miss you and I just had a bad day."

"What happened?" He instantly asked, "why didn't you say something when I called you earlier?"

"I didn't want to worry you." I lied, "I-I don't want to talk about it... Can you just talk to me? I miss you so much Austin."

"I miss you to princess." He said quietly, "what do you want to talk about?"

"Can you tell about what happens after we graduate?"

"Well." He said with a sad chuckle, "I'm going to come pick you up, pack up all of your bags bags and we can get away baby. We can go wherever you want to go. Anywhere in the entire world."

"I just don't want to be here." I sniffle, trying my best to keep together on the phone, "I want to be with you Austin..."

"Well maybe I should come and visit soon shouldn't I?"

"But it's so expensive-"

"It's worth it. I love you more then anything in the entire world and I'm going to do anything to get to you."

"I love you Austin." I whisper, "when I get home can we FaceTime?"

"Your not home?"

"No." I say and laughed embarrassed, "I might have maybe... Possibly drove to the old, empty beach so I could really be alone... They didn't really have a place I could over look the city sadly."

"Where do you think we should live when we get married?"

"Married?" I asked instantly, butterflies erupting in my stomach, "I-I I don't know." I say blush covering my cheeks.

"Neither do I." He chuckled, "I just know that it sucks having the love of my life living all the way across the country... And I'm just going to tell you know I plan on visiting before we run of together."

"That's okay with me." I giggle, "how much more school is left?"

"A month and a half I think." He said carefully.

"So close yet so far away." I laughed.

"But then we can be together." Austin smiled, "and nobody will ever stop us baby. You and me forever."