Chapter Thirty Seven

"Austin!" I squeal and jump into his arms the second we make it to my room so we can start packing things up, "I can't believe this! He's letting me go back to Florida!"

"The boys are going to be so excited to see you." He replied softly in my ear.

He held me tightly, before pulling back and setting me back down on my feet. He brushed the hair away from my face and his gorgeous eyes were locked with mine.

He gave me a small smile and softly held my face in his hands, causing me to melt on the inside, "I'm going to fix everything." Austin whispered, "I know you said you forgive me but I'm gonna make sure everything is okay. You have no idea how much I regret it. I love you and I'm never going to stop proving that to you."

"I love you Austin." I whisper back, going on my tip-toes and pressing soft kisses onto his lips before wrapping my arms back around him.

"Now." He smirked, "let's get packing baby. Everyone's dying to see you. My mom misses you too."

"She does?" I giggled as I started folding clothes and setting them into my suitcase, "aww."

"I missed you." He whispered lowly, wrapping his hands around my waist and slowly rubbing my back, "I missed you so much..."

"Austin." I giggled, and he started pressing slow kisses along my neck.

He reached down and grabbed my thighs, lifting me off the ground in one swift motion, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing me roughly.

My fingers instantly ran through his hair, softly tugging at it causing me to realize a low moan.

His hands wandered to the straps of my dress, signaling he wanted it off.

"A-Austin." I nervously said, pulling back, "I-I... I'm sorry I don't think I ready... I'm a virg-"

"No no no." He said shaking his head, "it's my fault. I got carried away I'm sorry baby. I should have known."

He softly sat me back down on my feet and pressed a kiss to my temple, "your just so beautiful I can't help myself sometimes." He said with a smirk and I instantly shook my head.

"Your a dork." I giggled and teasingly pushed at his strong shoulder, "help me pack."

"As you wish princess." He winked and walked off to my dresser to get more clothes.

I walked into the bathroom, packing in all my make up and everything I needed for my my hair. Grabbing things like brushes, soap, curling iron and so on and so forth. Also grabbing some "feminine products" that I was sure Austin didn't really would be interested in packing.

I soon enough walked out and quickly put them into my bad before Austin could turn around. But when he did my eyes instantly widened.

"Austin!" I gasp, rushing towards him and grabbing all of my bras and underwear from his hands, "what are you doing?"

"I didn't want you to forget right babe?" He smirked.

"I hate you." I giggled, putting them into my bag.

***

"I'm exhausted." I sighed, collapsing into my bed, and Austin did the same and I instantly cuddled up next to him, my head laying into his chest and wrapping my arms around him as his go around my waist.

"I don't get why you need two giant suitcases." He laughed, gesturing to them as they sat next to my door.

"Because I'm not sure what I'm gonna wanna wear when we get back to Florida!" I giggled, and his grip on my tightened.