Chapter Five

The next thing I knew it was Thursday night. Austin and I were hanging out in my basement watching old movies then he started talking about tomorrow night.

"Are you sure you want to?" He questioned, "cause if you don't we can just go bowling or something... Id hate for you to have a bad time..."

"No I'm excited!" I say, moving my head from his chest and kissing his cheek, "I'm excited!"

"Okay good." He smiled and kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

I looked up at him with a smile and he stared down at me. A smile grew on his face but after a few seconds it dropped.

"Whats wrong?" I ask softly, placing my hand on his chest.

"Umm..." He nervously said, "what... Umm what are we?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, my heart beat quickening and a soft smile forming on my face.

"L-like are you my girlfriend? I-I mean... Do yo-you wanna be?" He asks, anxiously scratching the back of my neck.

"Do I make you nervous?" I tease, thinking about the time he asked me that.

"Your making me nervous."

I reach up and kiss his jaw, then wrap my arms around him tightly, "I would love to be your girlfriend." I say, blush furiously.

"Really?" He says, a huge goofy smirk on his face.

I giggle and nod and he places kisses all over my face, "now don't you forget it!"

"Never!" I giggle and right when I was about to kiss him I heard foot steps, "wait someone's coming."

We pull away and shift our attention to the TV, and my dad walks in.

"Hi Emily." My dad smiled, "Austin."

"Hello Mr. Edwards. How are you sir?" Austin asked, grabbing my hand under the blanket.

"Fine." He sighed, "what are you guys up to?"

"Nothing." I say simply, "we are just watching the movie..."

"You sure?"

"Yes daddy." I giggle, he nods then walks away.

"He hates me." Austin chuckled, "when should we tell him that your my girl?"

"Probably a few days after Friday night... He won't let me go if he know before that." I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Is it crazy that I already really, really like you?" He whispered, holding my face in his hands.

I shyly shake my head, blush on my cheeks. The faint light of the TV illuminating his face.

"I really like you too..." I shyly admit.

"Good." He smirks and smashes his lips on mine, "because I'm not going to be going anywhere wether you like it or not."

***

"Hello Mr. Edwards! Hello Allison." Austin waved as he came to my front door, "hi Emily."

"Hi Austin!" My mom beamed and my Dad just nodded at him.

"See you guys later!" I say to my parents giving them a quick hug.

"Bye Emily! Bye Austin!" My mom said, "Emily make sure you give the kid good food."

"I know mom." I laughed and grabbed onto my backpack with 'babysitting stuff'

"Bye honey." My dad said and I waved good bye.