Chapter Seven

"Hey Austin!" I smiled when I saw him, he instantly pressed a kiss onto my lips.

"Hi baby" he smiles and gave me a quick hug, "how were the visitors?"

"They were nice! They have a little girl and then a son our age." I explained, "you should meet him some time he's cool."

"Okay. Tonight maybe?" He suggests.

"Yeah! That's be fun! I think the guys would like Connor too." I said.

"so his name is Connor." He laughed, "and he does know that your mine right?"

"Yes!" I laughed, "Austin don't worry I don't like him like that at all."

"You better not." He says lowly, "your mine."

"I know Austin." I giggle and move my head up to kiss his jaw, "try not to get to jealous babe."

"I am not jealous."

"Yes you are. But don't worry." I smile, "it's cute."

***

"Hi Connor!" I smiled and gave him a quick hug, "Guys this is Connor and Connor this Alex, Robert, Zach and my boyfriend Austin."

"Nice to meet you guys!" Connor smiled.

"You too man!" Alex smiled and then we all went to go eat pizza and the next thing you know all of the guys love him.

When we got back to Austin's house, we started setting up a movie. I helped Rob and Zach with the snacks when Connor, Austin and Alex were setting up the blankets and movie.

I'm pretty sure they are putting in some horror movie so this will be interesting.

The beeping of the microwave brought me back to reality and I rushed to and grabbed onto the bag and released it's contents into the bowl.

"Okay we have five bags of popcorn is this enough now?" I ask laughing.

"I think it will work." Zach laughed grabbing onto two bowls and so did Alex.

I then grabbed one bowl and walked back out to the living room.

I plopped down next to Austin and he pressed a wet kiss onto my cheek.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask giggling.

"Mama." He smirked.

When I was about to say something Connor say down right next to me.

"You scared Em?" Connor chuckled, "I'm you get scared I can protect you."

My eyes grew wide and I giggled nervously, "maybe." I looked over at Austin and he had a shocked look on his face.

"I will protect you baby." Austin said firmly then kissed my forehead.

"Austin." I whisper in his ear, "are you getting jealous?"

"No." He whispered back, "clearly he doesn't understand still."

"He was just joking Austin it's okay."

"It will be."

To soon the movie started and I was completely terrified. I've never been that bad with scary movies but this... This one was way to much.

I screamed and hid my face in the crook of Austin's neck. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay baby." He chuckled, "I'm not going to let anything hurt you."

"I'm scared." I admit

"How about we go upstairs? I don't like seeing you like this." He suggested and I nodded.

He helps me up and we slowly go up the stairs, "where's your mom?"

"She's out of town." He said quietly, "I'm sorry for making you watch that."

"It's okay..." I shyly say, playing with my hands, "I just got scared."

"I know I'm sorry baby." He said pressing a kiss to my lips.

He then laid down onto his bed and motioned for me to lay with him.

I crawl up next to him, tangling our legs together and laying my head onto his chest.

My eyes started growing heavy, "Austin I have to get home I'm going to fall asleep."

"Awww please stay princess." Austin whinnied, "I wanna cuddle with you."

"My dad will kill me." I say sadly, "but maybe... You could sneak into my room?"

"Yeah?" Austin smirked.

"Yeah." I said with a smile then a huge yawn, "let's go."

I gave each boy a quick hug and Austin told them the plan and they didn't seem to mind.

I gave Austin a quick kiss before walking into my front door to see my parents walking up the steps.

"Oh hi honey!" My mom smiled, "did Connor and the other boys get along?"

"Yep!" I smiled, "they all like him."

"That's good!" My dad said, "so what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to bed. I'm really tired." I explain.

"Okay honey. Goodnight!"

I walked to my room and saw Austin struggling to get into the window, his body wedged in and out.

"Austin!" I whisper giggling, "you couldn't wait?"

"I'm tired to Em." He smirked, "now can you help me out here?"

"I don't know." I teased, "I'm pretty comfortable here."

"Pleasseeee!" He whined.

"Only because you asked so nicely." I smiled and leaned down to kiss his lips.

I grabbed onto his hands and tried to pull him in the best I could.

After a while of struggling I finally got him in and he collapsed on the bed.

"Well that was exhausting!" He chuckled and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him and started looking for some pajamas. I took them into the bathroom and just as soon came back out in them.

When I did it was Austin laying in bed and he took off his shirt so he was just in his basketball shorts.

"Oh and Austin." I smiled when I crawled into bed with him, returning to our earlier cuddling position.

"Yes beautiful?" He smiles, his eyes locked with mine.

"My best friends want to meet you so we have to do that tomorrow." I laughed, "and they are kinda crazy so just a warning."

"Sounds great princess." He smiles then kissed my lips, "goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome."