Chapter Nine

~Three Weeks Later~

"Bye mom! Bye Dad!" I say as I start leaving the house, "the girls are here!"

"Okay Em!" My mom said, "be careful okay?"

"I know mom." I laugh.

"Your curfew is twelve Emily." My dad said, "understand?"

"Yes dad." I sigh and the next thing I knew I was out of the house.

"Hey Austin!" I smile and kiss his cheek as we pull out f the driveway and start heading towards the party.

"You excited princess?" He asked, reaching over and grabbing my hand.

I quickly nod and start asking him random questions about the party, considering I haven't really been to one this big.

Kelsey and Mary were planning on meeting us there so I was excited for that. I just wasn't quite sure what to expect.

"Ready to go babe?" Austin asked, snapping me out my thoughts.

I excitedly nod with my lip clasped between my teeth. We both got out of the car, and he came towards me grabbing ahold of my hand before we both started walking to the door.

Before we reached the door I could hear the blaring music, all the cars were lined up along the side of the road.

"Hey man!" Austin said to the guy who opened the door, I don't know how he really heard it though...

"Whats up dude?!" They guy smiled back and they did their man hug thing, "is this the girl you were telling me about?"

I blush as I looked over at Austin and his eyes were wide, "yep."

"He talks about you all the time." The guy laughed directing his attention towards me, "I'm Josh by the way."

"Hi. I'm-"

"Emily I know." He interrupted with a smirk, "and he wasn't wrong about you."

"Watch it dude." Austin muttered.

"I'm just playing around! C'mon in."

Austin let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist as we walked past Josh and we made out way to Zach, Alex and Robert.

"What was that about?" I ask confused.

"I just didn't like the way he was looking at you." He muttered angrily.

"Austin." I giggle and kiss his cheek, "your so cute when your jealous."

"I'm NOT jealous."

"Okay... Then I'll just go talk to Josh again."

I smirk and turn around and start making my way towards him when Austin grabbed hold of me, turned me around and smashed his lips against mine.

"Stay." He whispered kissing me softly.

"Let's go find Kels and Mary." I giggle, my cheeks turning red.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we started walking around the house looking for the girls.

Soon enough we found them and I decided that I was going to be hanging out with the girls while Austin goes and hangs out with Alex, Robert and Zach.

"Hey ladies." A guy said coming up to us with a smirk, you could tell by his breath that he was drunk, "can I get you guys anything to drink?"

Kelsey looked at all of us and rolled her eyes, "no. But you can leave us alone."

The guys scrunched up his face before nurturing some choice words under his breath and walking away.

"Good job Kels." I laughed giving her a high five.

"Thank you thank you." She giggled and bowed, "besides I don't think its a good idea to drink."

"Same here." We all agreed in unison.

The next hours blurred by, we were all laughing, dancing and just having an over all great time.

"Austin!" I say grabbing onto him, "we have to go its four am!"

"Okay baby." He laughed, his words slurring together.

"Austin your drunk." I whisper, "ill drive."

I grabbed onto his hand and led him out of the house. I jumped into the driver seat of his car and speed home.

We stopped at Austin's house and I helped him inside before running next door to my house.

I quietly opened he door and as I turned around I saw my dad sitting there.

"Where have you been?" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry we lost track of time." I said rambling.

"I know you weren't with Kelsey and Mary you were with Austin. I told you to be home by twelve and here you are strolling in at four!"

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Go upstairs. Your going to bed now."

Without saying a word I ran up the steps with tears in my eyes. But what I saw surprised me. Austin snuck in my window and was waiting for me.

"Hey baby." He smirked.

He walked over to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I tried to push him off but it didn't work. He grabbed onto to me and lifted me up the laid me down onto my bed.

He ripped of his shirt and then laid on top of me. I could feel his... 'Excitement' poking my thigh and my eyes widened when I realized what was happening.

"Austin stop." I whispered nervously.

"Baby please." He muttered roughly kissing me, "I need you Emily."

I somehow managed to crawl out from underneath him and I quickly stood up backing away from him.

"Get out." I whispered.

"What?"

"Get out! Please..."

He shot me a glare before making his way to my window and crawling out. My eyes followed him as he swung open the door to his house and just as soon slammed it shut.

What just happened?