Chapter Fourty Nine

My eyes flutter open me as I saw my bare body pressed against Austin's, all of the memories from last night flooded through my head causing me to blush. His eyes were open as he stared up at the ceiling, and when his eyes flickered to me he quickly pulled me into his chest.

"Good morning princess." He chuckled, "how are you my love?"

"Sore." I giggle, "but very happy. I had a lot of fun last night."

"So did I." He replies, his large hands rubbing my back, "I just wanted to show you how much I love you. I hope I made your first time good. I knew it hurt at the beginning."

"It was perfect Austin." A smile, pressing a kiss onto his warm chest, "and it would have no matter what. I wouldn't have changed a thing."

"I wouldn't either." He smiles, running his fingers through my hair, "what do you want to do tod-"

"Hey are you guys hungr-" Robert asked, bursting into the room and the gasping, "oh shït sorry guys! I'll just be downstairs."

Robert covered eyes and turned around, running into the wall as he attempted to leave the room.

"Well that was embarrassing." I giggled and shyly sat up from the bed, carrying some of the duvet with me to cover my body.

"It's fine babe." He chuckled sitting up alongside me, "if they're gonna make fun of anyone it will be me."

I nodded, kissing his cheek before wrapping the blankets around my body and going to the closet, picking out a sundress and some undergarments before changing in the bathroom, just in case any of the others boys wanted to pop inside and say hello.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Austin smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist the second I walk out of the bathroom, pressing a kiss on my temple.

"I haven't even out on makeup yet." I giggle, playfully shoving him off of me.

"Well what do you think about just going to the beach?" He asks, rocking us back and forth before spinning me in a circle.

"That sounds wonderful." I smile, kissing his jaw as he pulls me close to his body, "can we go eat now?"

"Of course my love." He laughed, bending down and sweeping me off my feet, carrying me bridal style through the halls, down the steps and to the kitchen.

"You guys are extra lovey dovey this morning." Robert smirked, shooting me a wink.

"I guess so." Austin chuckled causally, "just giving my girlfriend some loving."

"You guys need to get girlfriends." I giggle, "I love all of you but I need to hang out with girls sometimes to."

"Okay Em you just find a lady for me." Alex chuckled, "and all be all for it."

***

"I got it." I smile, latching my fingers around the picnic basket handle as Austin reached for it, with already full hands.

"Okay." He smiles sweetly, as we both laugh at Alex, Rob, and Zach running towards the ocean.

We walked side by side as we looked for chairs for all of us, setting all of our stuff down and I laid out on one of the chairs to get some sun.

"Babe." Austin groaned, "every time we go to the beach you do this to me!"

"Try and get tan?" I giggle, opening my eyes looking over at my flawless, now shirtless, boyfriend.

"Yes and it greatly upsets me." He chuckles, "cmon babe please?"

I let out a loud, over dramatic sigh before standing up from my spot, causing Austin to cheer and run up to me, throwing me over his shoulder and one quick movement.