Chapter Twenety-Six

"Please tell me this is real. I'm not dreaming am I?" I ask, my eyes filling with tears.

"I'm here baby girl." Austin smiled, his arms wrapping around my waist and then pulling me to him, holding me tightly in his arms.

We stood in each other's arms for what felt like forever but still wasn't long enough. I suddenly remembered Vanessa was in the room.

"Oh Austin!" I say laughing, wiping Away the tears in my eyes, "this is a very good friend of mine Vanessa."

"I've heard a lot about you Austin." She giggled shaking his hand with a smile.

"And I hear a lot about you." He laughed, "it's great to meet some of her friends."

"It's great to meet the famous boyfriend she talks about a lot." She laughs and winks at me, "I'll talk to you at school on Monday Em. I'll let you to be together. Have fun and use protection!"

Before either of us could say anything she was out of the room and going out of my house.

I looked back at him and stared into his eyes, both of ours filling with tears, "I can't believe your actually here."

"I missed you so much." He whispered before smashing his lips on mine.

I instantly moved my hands up to his hair, tangling my fingers into it as he passionately kissed me, making up for all time I was gone.

"Fućk I love you so much." He whispered before kissing me again, lifting me up and wrapping legs around him.

I kissed him again, missing the feeling of his lips on mine after all this time. I moved my hands down from his hair to his shoulders as I kissed him.

"I missed you so much." I whisper breathless, leaning my forehead against his, "I love you so much Austin."

He stared into my eyes and lightly set me back down on my feet, "Your so beautiful." He whispered, moving a hair out of my face, "you get more and more beautiful everyday."

I blushed and looked down at the floor, to speechless to even thank him. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.

"I can't believe you hear." I giggle and press my lips onto his jaw softly before looking at him again.

"So how's life been?" He chuckled, running his fingers through my hair, "so this is what California is like?"

"Yep." I giggled, "it's gotten a thousand times better now that I'm here with you though."

He smirked at me and pressed a quick kiss on my nose, "have you been well?"

"I guess." I sigh, "I just have a lot going on right now."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, lacing our fingers together, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at me intently.

I shake my head slowly, "no... Let's go out and do something yeah? What's something fun we can do? Want to go to the boardwalk?"

"Sure." He smiled, "let's go."

We walked down the steps and I saw my dad facing away from us. I quickly said, "Bye dad. Austin's here. We're going out."

"What?" He asked then laughed. He turned around and his eyes widened, "what are you doing here?"

"Visiting my girlfriend." Austin relied laughing like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Get out of my house Mahone." My dad growled.

"K bye!" I laughed quickly pulling Austin out of the house and walked towards the car.

He led the way then held the door open for me and I slid in. He walked around and git into his seat, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

I lead the way, telling him where to go and the next thing I knew we were there.

We both walked over and started walking down the board walk, the warm California air.

"I missed this." Austin said, "just walking around with the most beautiful girl in the world by my side."

"Your too good to me Austin." I giggle, "I'm so lucky to have you."

Right when Austin was about to say something, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I instantly turned around and I was shocked to see Kylie standing there.

"Hey Emily! Who's this? Oh wait... Austin right?" She said with her fake little smile on her face.

"Yeah that's me." Austin laughed then looked at me, "we're you talking about me babe?"

"A little bit." I smirk and then turn to Kylie.

"Well maybe you should introduce him to everyone." she said, "I'm sure Dylan would love to meet him."

She smirked at Austin and then turned around, going on her own merry way. Austin instantly turned to me and gave me a confused look.

"Dylan?" He asked, turning his body completely toward me, "who's Dylan?"

"He's nobody." I reply, "don't worry about it babe-"

"No." He said sternly, "who is he Emily?"

"He's just a friend Austin." I reply, "I swear. I don't want anymore with him and he doesn't want anymore with him. Please don't get mad at me Austin..."

He sighed and pressed a kiss on my forehead, "I'm sorry baby. It's just... When your so far away I get worried."

"I know. But I'm all yours Austin. I swear." I smile and give him a quick kiss before leading him towards the Ferris wheel.

****

" I have to go back to my hotel now." Austin sighed sadly, as he walked me back up to my room, "well find a hotel. I forgot to book one."

"No!" I quickly say, "you should stay. Don't waste money on a hotel. Stay here with me..."

"Are you sure?" He asks, "I don't want to bother anybody..."

"Austin." I laugh and kiss his cheek, "your not bothering anybody. I haven't seen you in months and now your finally her. I want to see you as much as possible. I always want to be with you..."

He had a huge smile grow onto his face and he scooped me up in his arms and started spinning me around.

"Austin!" I squeal, trying to get my feet back on the floor, "Austin stop!"

He dropped me onto the bed and pinned me down, tickling my sides. He was laughing as I was, and as I tried my best to push him off of me.

"Okay okay." He chuckled, "I guess I'll let you go now."

"Wow thanks Austin." I laugh sarcastically, "that's very sweet of you."

I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into my pajamas and walked out and then crawled into bed.

He followed soon after, taking off his shirt then crawling next to me. He pulled me into his chest then tightly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight." I smile, wrapping my arms around him.

He pressed a quick kiss on my forehead before whispering, "goodnight beautiful."

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Just want to say a quick thank you because I don't do that enough. I'm so glad your enjoying the story and thank you so much for the votes and amazing comments <3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you :)