Chapter 15

Harry’s pov.

She was here with Niall. Why? Was she dating him? No he would of told me. But why was she with him then?

Harry stop it you sound like a jealous boyfriend. She’s not even yours.

I shook my head trying to compose myself before I took of down the isles to run the errands for my bossy wife.

” Harry wait up.” I heard his Irish voice. I just kept walking.”Harry stop.” He placed his arm on my shoulder. His breathing was heavy.

“What Niall?” I asked stopping before turning to face him.

“You should talk to her.”

“Talk to who?” I asked, trying to play dumb. “

Don’t act dumb Harry . You still have feelings for her.”

“Your crazy I’m with amber . What happens between me and Es happened in the past. You know a long time ago. I’ve moved on to better people.”

“Yes because Amber is such a catch.”

“Amber is different.” I said defending her, I didn’t want to but it felt like it was the right thing to do. Plus I wanted to get him off my case.

“Harry she treats you like your the stay at home mum. She made you take Trevor to the studio because she was getting her hair done.”

“The salon was busy.”

“Harry stop making up excuses for her. She has done nothing but make your life miserable. The boys life miserable. Trevor’s even.”

“Leave Trevor out of this” I said raising my voice.

“Do you know what he told me the other day at Uncle Simon’s house?” He asked lowering his voice?”

“How would I know I was helping Amber fixing her zipper that got stuck in the bathroom.”

“Oh surprise surprise.Harry she has got you on a leash.”

“I’m my own person Niall. So what did he say?” I asked getting some milk.

“He asked why could one of the boys be his mum because she’s never around she’s always out on some business trip.”

“She is though.her work is very important to her.”

“Harry stop defending her.” “Niall she is my wife. It’s till death do us part.”I said scrunching my forehead thinking.” Or is it something else?” I asked mostly to myself.” I don’t know .” I said finally shrugging my shoulders. I looked at Niall to see him taking a deep breath.

“Can I ask you one thing?”

“Go on .” I said grabbing a packet of twisties.

“Are you really happy with Amber.” “Of course I am. Never better.” I lied.

” I know your lying.”

“Okay you have to answer this one promise on your mums life.”

“Promise.”

“Are you inlove with Esmea?” My heat stopped. The twisties dropped on the ground with a crinkling sound.

“I…ummm…we…well the the thing is…..” “

That’s what I thought.” Niall said picking up the twisties off the ground putting them in my trolley before walking off, leaving me alone in the store looking at his blonde hair fading into the distance.