Chapter 43

Harry’s pov

I really miss her. I really do. It’s frustrating that she can’t trust me.I know I’ve messed things up but if she just gives me the chance to prove to her that I’ve changed then I will do anything to get her back.

I need her. I need to feel her skin against mine. I need to feel her lips against mine. I want that feeling back.

I haven’t been the same since her. I miss her so much. She shown me that it was okay to bed sad, she shown me that I didn’t need to pretend around her. She shown me that it was okay to be muself.She was my rock. My baby, my everything.

But I threw all that away when I cheated on her.

The worst part about all of this is I didn’t even know what happened. I didn’t know I cheated on her.

I didn’t even know I hit her.

I mean yeah you can forget about cheating on someone when you’re drunk, but forgetting that you hurt the one person that you care so much about is absurd.

When I heard Niall’s voice stating the fact that he was with her my body shut down. I mean why would he do that to me when he knows I have feelings for her.

Why is he trying to steal her away from me when he already has a girlfriend?

Sometime after.

I looked at the clock seeing that it was half past two.

What the hell have I been doing?

Oh yeah that’s right. I’ve been cleaning up the house.

I mean I try to keep the house as clean as possible but living in a house with a five year old and a man who doesn’t know the first thing about cleaning is quite hard ….

Once the house was cleanish I grabbed my keys and my phone before heading towards my car.

Once I got to the school I sat down on the bench outside of Trevor’s and Darcy’s classroom waiting for them to get out of school so I could pick them up before going to the grocery store,concidering I hadn’t had time to do so…ya know with all the cleaning I did.

“Daddy. “I looked up to see Trevor and Darcy running towards me.

“Hey buddy. “I said, picking him up.

“Hey Darcy. “I said, looking down at Darcy who had her hands stretched out, gesturing for me to pick her up.

“HI. “She said, as I picked her up.

“How was school? “I asked both of them.

“It was okay. “Trevor said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Why what happened? “I asked.

“Trevie’s mad because the teacher didn’t let him finish his painting. “Darcy explained. I felt my heart warm at the new nickname Darcy came up with.

“Why didn’t he let you finish?”

“I don’t know. “Trevor said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Because he said that Trevie was taking too long.”Darcy said.

“Well that’s not good then. “I said.

“No it’s not. “Trevor said, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

“Darcy does your teacher always act that way? “I asked.

“Only to me and Trevor. Darcy said.

“Right. Well let’s not worry about it now and go get some snacks. “I said.