Chapter 39

Harry’s pov

Once I left the school I decided to call Louis to see what he was doing today.

After a couple of rings he answered.

"Harry what’s up?"

"Nothing much Lou. I was just calling to see if you were busy today?"

"Oh um no sorry man I’m booked out today."

"Oh right." I said, disappointed.

"Sorry man maybe tomorrow. “Louis suggested.

"Yeah sure."

"Great by Harry." He said before hanging up. He didn’t even give me the chance to reply.

Maybe the rest of the boys might want to do something.

After calling Liam and Zayn who said that they were both busy there was only Nialler left.

"Harry what’s up?" Niall Irish voice boomed through the speakers of my phone.

At least someone’s cheerful.

"Hey man. You busy at all today?" I asked, hopeful.

"No sorry man. I’m busy today.Whar about tomorrow?"

"Oh um yeah sure." I replied.

God what is with everyone today?

"Cool. I gotta go bye harry." Again like Louis, Niall didn’t give me the chance to say goodbye.

This is starting to freak me out. I mean how can they all be busy on the same day?

I checked the calendar to see if anything was coming up that I wasn’t aware of. It wasn’t January so I knew that it wasn’t a birthday surprise for me.

So what the hell is it then?

We never kept secrets from one another. Well apart from birthday surprises of course but nothing else. We told each other everything.

So what’s changed?

Do they not want to be seen with me? Is that it? Do I embarrass them?

I don’t know.

Maybe they might be doing something separate to each other? Yeah that’s it?

Hahah who am I kidding they’re hiding something from me, and I want to know what that something is.

But what if when I found out what they’re hiding from me that I didn’t want to know what they were hiding for me.

This is all too confusing.

Okay I need to stop making up assumptions and just take a breather or something. Yeah that’s what I’ll do.

What should I do though?

Maybe I should think of some ways that I could get Esmea to trust me again. Yeah that will keep me pre occupied until I’m supposed to pick up Darcy and Trevor from school.

Speaking of which I need to go to the shops to get a couple of things….

Wait a minute I don’t even know what Darcy eats or what’s she allergic to. What if I give her something to eat and she has an allergic reaction and she needs to go to hospital?

I knew if that ever happened there is no way Esmea will ever speak to me or let me come anywhere near Darcy. That will mean Darcy won’t be allowed over Trevor’s house. That will end up in Trevor hating me forever seeming as he’s so excited for Darcy tonight, then he’ll keep on want Darcy to come over on a regular basics. But if it was ever my fault in Darcy ending up in hospital Trevor’s hopes of Darcy coming over will be a one in a gazillions chances.