Chapter 29

Harry’s pov

When Niall came back with Trevor in his arms I noticed that his cheeks were a light pinkish colour.

"Are you okay little man?” I asked as Niall placed Trevor on his lap when he sat down.

"Yeah I’m fine. “He said giggling.

"Then how come your cheeks are red? “Liam asked poking his cheeks.

"Well I can answer that."Niall said before raising his hand.

"Do tell. “Zayn said.

"Well as you noticed that I was talking to Esmea."Niall said looking around, we all nodded our heads gesturing for him to continue the story.

"Well at the end Darcy, who is Esmea’s little girl, kissed Trevor here on the cheek. So I think he got a bit embarrassed."

"Get in there son. “Louis joked.

"Louis.” I said whacking him on the arm."He’s a child for god sake."

"Sorry man, it just slipped out. “Louis said.

"It’s fine man just next time try to contain yourself.” I said smiling.

"Daddy what does that mean? “Trevor asked tilting his head to the side.

"Umm it’s just a stupid saying that immature people use when they’re trying to be funny.” I said rubbing the back of my neck with my left hand.

"Hey I’m not stupid, funny yes but not stupid. “Louis said placing his hand over his heart for a more dramatic affect.

"Stupid is a mean word. “Liam said.

"Yeah dad, the mean teacher who yelled at Darcy yesterday said that it was a mean word. “Trevor said for a matter of fact.

"Did he now?”I asked raising my eyebrow, he only nodded.

"Well not all teachers know everything.” I said.

"What’s that supposed to mean? “Zayn asked.

"Nothing.” I said bluntly.

"Oh he’s just mad because he’s jealous of him. “Louis said.

"Why’s that? “Liam asked.

"I’ll tell you later I don’t want Trevor to listen to this.” I said before looking over at Trevor who was preoccupied with the Nandos menu. I guess he could feel me staring up at me because he looked at me before smiling.

"Okay."Niall said.

After we finished eating we all came back to my house to catch up seeming as I haven’t seen them in a while because I was busy with other things.

Trevor went into his room and watched Batman while playing with all of his Batman collection toys. Once I knew he wouldn’t come out for at least a few hours I began telling the boys on what’s been happening.

They all seemed shocked except for Louis and Niall when I told them about what’s been going on with Esmea. I also told them how Esmea’s daughter became good friends with Trevor. They all found that cute for some reason and they all said the same thing what Louis had told me when I told them about Darcy’s and Trevor’s relationship.

I didn’t know what they meant by that. I mean when me and Esmea first met each other we hated each other. We couldn’t be in the same room for less than five minutes without having an argument. We argued about the most stupidest things but it’s just how we were.

When I told them about Amber leaving again they were all shocked except Lou. They said that they were sorry and said that they would always be there for me whenever I needed them just like Louis said they would. I thanked them all.