Chapter 3

Harry’s pov

Once Trevor and I were out the door and in the car I placed the key in the ignition turning the key to he right strting the car.I looked into my rear view mirror to see Trevor looking at his feet swinging his little legs back and forth.I was wonndering id I should let Trevor stay home I mean he could always start tomorrow.But I didn’t want Trevor to think that he could get awy with anything.So I decided against it.

“It will be okay Trevor.”I said.

“No it wont”He asked looking up at me.

“Yes it will bud.”I said turning into my seat so I could look at him.

“Do you promise?”He asked.I couldn’t promise him because I knew that I had no control on what would happen when I left.

“I can’t promise you that but I can promise you that if you need me I will come straight away okay.”I said he just nodded before looking out the window.

I felt like the lousiest parent I hated being the bad parent.I sighed putting the gear in drive before pulling out of the driveway.

Once we were off the car was silent.The only thing you could hear was the radio.Other than that nothing.

Once we got to the school I parked the car in the curb before turning the car off.I got out of the car before making my way to Trevor’s door so I could get him out.

I opened the door unbuckling his seatbelt.Once I did that Trevor wrapped his arms around my neck.

“Daddy I don’t want to go can we go home?”He asked,

“Come on bud we have to go.”I said rubbing his back.

“Daddy I don’t want to go.”He said burring his head into my neck.I rubbed his back picking him and his bat man bag up before taking him out of the car.

I could feel Trevor shaking in my arms.I knew that he was about to cry and I felt so bad,I hated when he cried.Trevor begn sobbing into my neck.I looked around to see parents in the exact same situation as I was in.Their kids neck buried into their parents neck with tears running down their cheeks.One of the parents smiled at me I smiled back before locking the car door.I then made my way to the office because I had no idea where I was supposed to go.I mean it has been a while since I’ve gone to school

“Trevor it’s going to be okay I’m right here.”I said whispering into his ear.

“Can you stay with me for a while?”He asked sobbing into my chest.

“Of course I will.”I said rubbing his back.Trevor started to calm down a bit but I could still hear him sniffling slightly.

I was just about to enter the office when I felt something hit my leg.I looked down to see a little girl with a denim skirt on with tights underneath with a Dora the explorer top on.Once she looked up she backed away .I would to if I was her age and I bumped into a tall man.

I crouched down to her size with Trevor still in my arms.

“Hello darling.”I said smiling.

“Hello.”She said tilting her head to the side.She slowly made her way up to me.

“What’s your name love?”I asked.

“My name is Darcy.”She said giggling.

“Trevor come say hello.”I said whispering into his ear.

“No.”He said burring his head into my neck deeper.

“Come on.”I said poking at his sighed.Trevor nodded before standing up.

“Why are you upset?”Darcy asked tilting her head.

“I don’t want to be here.”Trevor said.

“Why?”

“I’m scared.”

“You have me.”

“What do you mean?”

“I will be here.”

“Oh.”Was all that Trevor said.

“Darc come on.”I  heard a female voice saying.Which strangely sounded fairly familiar.

“Coming mummy.”She said running off.”See you soon Trevor.”She said turning back to us waving her little hand. Trevor nodded smiling.

I didn’t catch a glimpse of her mum because their were so many people around that it could of been anyone.

“Come on Trevor.”I said holing out my arms so I could pick him up.Trevor turned to me holding his hands up.Once I picked him up Trevor said that one thing that I wouldn’t have thought that he would say.

“I think I will like it here.”

“And why is that?”

“I think I found my first bestfriend.”He said giggling.

“I thought I was your bestfriend.”I said blowing a raspberry on his cheek.

“You are my bestfriend but so is Darcy.”He said.laughing.