Chapter 1

Harry’s Pov

“Trevor hurry up your going to be late for the first day of school.”I called while I placed my black shirt over my head.

“Daddy can’t I just stay home with you today.Mummy won’t care.”He said standing at my door pulling his Thomas the Tank top over his head.

“Bud you know you have to go it’s your first day.”I said laughing.

“But daddy.”

“No buts mister.Come on let’s go get you something to eat okay.”I said picking him up.

“Your so mean.”He said placing his tiny arms around my neck.

“Well that means I’m doing my job isn’t it.”I said tickinling his side,

“Dad..n..no.stop.”He said squriming in my arms.

“Harry can you come here for a second?”I heard a felmale voice calling me.

“Coming baby.”I said placing Trevor on the ground.

“What about breakfast?”Trevor asked pulling oh my jeans.

“I will be there in a second I just have to go see what mummy want’s okay.”I said.

“Okay.”He said walking off towards the lounge before turning the tv on.

“Trevor no T.V.”

“Harry.”I heard her calling my name again.

“Coming baby. “I called.I turned around to go to where the noise was.I sighed knowing that Trevor wasn’t going to turn the T.V off .He was a cheeky one.

I opened the door to my bedroom to see my wife sitting down on the bed.

“Harry.”She smiled walking up to me,placing her arms around my waist.

“Hey baby.”I smiled kissing her forehead softly.

“Why don’t you let Treavor stay home today .Surley one day won’t hurt.”

“Babe you know that if we give in he will know that he can get away with anything.And do you wan’t that?”I asked pulling bck slightly.

“I don’t know.”She said.

“Baby be realistic.”

“Harry come on if you don’t take him we can just stay in bed.’She said tracing her hand up and down my chest making my breath hitch.

“We can stay in bed when I get back I promise.”I said kissing her nose.

“Okay.”She sighed removing her hands from my waist.”I love you Harry Styles.”She said pulling me into a kiss.She ran her hand under my shirt feeling my abs on my stomach.

I pulled away.”I love you to.”I said walking away.She plafully smacked me on the bum.I turned around facing her before saying.”Cheeky.”She just laughed before walking into the bathroom.

I made my way back down getting Trevor his breakfast beofre making him some lunch.

“Daddy what if they don’t like me.”He said picking up his batman bag.

“Trevor come here.”I said crouching down opening my arms.He slolwly made his way over to me.

“Yeah dad.”

“Trevor why do you think that they won’t like you?”I asked.

“I don’t know.”He said looking at the ground.

“Trevor just don’t think about it.Tell you what if anyone starts anything tell one of the teachers to call me and I will come and get you okay.”I said giving him a hug.

“Okay dad.”He said .

“Now come on bud.”I said picking him up walking out the door.