Chapter 26

Esmea’s pov

The next morning.

I woke up with a splinting headache. Maybe it was all the thinking that happened last night when me and Niall talked about stuff. He left about half an hour later after the phone call with Louis and Eleanor.

I slowly got out of bed before making my way towards the bathroom to have a quick shower and get ready before I was due to drop Darcy off at school.

After the long, hot shower that I desperately needed I got out dried my body, wrapped the towel around body before making my way back into my room. I made my way towards my most prized possession in my room, my walk in closet. I was in love with it.It was so spacious it had room for everything. After a while of staring at all my clothes and shoes I finally decided to wear some high waisted shorts and a flowery top and my favourite pair of TOMS.I mean who doesn’t love a pair of TOMS?

After that was done I made my way into Darcy’s room picking her clothes out and setting them on her dresser. I looked over to my beautiful baby girl who was sleep peacefully, holding her Dora the Explorer doll tight to her chest.

I suppose I could let her sleep a little longer considering that she had a bath last night before Niall came.

I made my way into the kitchen before grabbing some eggs out of the fridge so that I could make some scrambled eggs, Darcy’s favourite. For myself I just had a slice of toast with Nutella and a glass of orange juice. 

Once I finished eating my breakfast and making Darcy’s scrambled eggs it was time to wake Darcy up.

"Baby it’s time to get up.” I said whilst kneeling down, shaking her shoulder.

"I don’t want to go to kindy today."She mumbled into her pillow.

"And why’s that Darc?” I asked before moving her hair out of her face.

"The teacher’s mean and he hates me."She said.

"Darcy we talked about this.” I said rubbing her back.

"I still don’t want to go. “She said pulling the covers over her head.

"Oh come on baby remember that if you behave you’re allowed to go to Trevor’s house."

"I know…"

"So don’t make me change my mind here Darcy."

"Okay but what day am I allowed to go over Trevor’s house? “She asked sitting up.

"I was thinking Thursday if that’s okay with his dad."

"Omg yes thank you mummy. “She squealed before throwing her arms around my neck.

"Babe that’s only if his dad says yes and also that you behave.” I said chuckling.

"I know but I’m thanking you in advance. “She replied before running into the kitchen.

At the school

When we arrived at the school there were a lot more kids here than it was yesterday. I could hardly walk straight due to all the kids running around. Thankfully I had Darcy in my arms so I knew that she wouldn’t get trampled on or worse losing her. I mean there was just so many of them. I kind of felt bad for the teachers having to deal with so many young kids for six hours, five days a week, every week apart from school holidays and Christmas brakes. I knew I couldn’t do that.

Once we finally made it to Darcy’s class, after she told me where it was, it was bare. Oh great looks like we’re late.

I slowly opened the door to see the room it complete silence.Perfect.When I entered the door with Darcy on my hip everyone’s eyes were on me.I smiled shyly before placing Darcy on the ground.