Chapter 16

Hey guys I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating but I promise you I'll update a lot more frequently. Feedback is highly recommended. Hope you like it

Say Okay Chapter 16

esmeas pov

When Niall left me alone to go back in the store, probably to go see harry I went to my car to load the trunk with my shopping.

When I seen harry it was horrible,its not like it was horrible seeing him,it wasn't. It was just painful.Ever since I heard his velvet voice all the memories of us came back to mind.

How we were always together,people would say that we were two peas in a pod.When we dated everyone said that it was about time that Harry grew some and asked me out,I found that quite funny.

But that was all in the past,but I can't just forget him just like that.That was one of the thing I hated most about him.He was so likeable which was so frustrating at times.It's hard to ever stay mad at him.Maybe it was the way he spoke so delicately. But the thing that always made me come crawling back was the way he .....

I don't even know.But what he did was too far.People say forgive and forget but that wasn't the case for harry.I always said that I would never let any boy brake me because they were never worth the tears or the heartbreak Mum always said to me that you can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel..

With Harry I don't know what he was under that equation he was bother my bestfriend then he was my boyfriend but when we broke off I couldn't comprehend what that meant for us.Like if we could go back to being friends or not talk at all and just stay out of each other lives.I chose the second option but it was difficult to say the least I mean I was within meters of him daily due to the show but when it ended that when I really found myself again.

I didn't even realise that I was driving until I was interrupted by my phone going off.I looked on the caller ID to see it was the Kindy calling.I pulled over as quickly and as saftely as possible to answer to see what the problem was.

"Hello this is Esmea."

"Hello Esmea your the parent of Darcy correct?"Came a soft gently voice.

"Yes what seems to be the problem?"I asked my,body shaking from nerves.

"Well Darcy has seemed to painted on another student."

"Pardon?"

"Darcy has painted on one of the students without reason."

"Where is Darcy now?"I asked.

"She's in time-out at the moment.I was wondering if you could come and speak to her?"

"Sure thankyou for informing me I will be there in two minutes."I said before hanging up.

I took a deep breath before starting the car up once more.I had no clue on what or who made Darcy act like this.Shes always so well behaved so whatever happened there must be a perfect explanation for it.Either way I can't let this slip.

When I pulled up to the school I noticed that Harry's car was also parked outside of the kindy.Hmm must involve Trevor.I shook my head making my way to the front office to find out where Darcy's class was.

When I did ask the lady at the front desk she gave me a dagger .I found it very rude.I mentally took a disliking to the woman at the front desk.I shook my head walking off to Darcy's classroom.As I approached Harry was standing outside with a smaller version of him sitting on the pavement with paint down his arm.

Oh Darcy why him?

"Esmea can I talk to you for a moment please?"Harry asked.

"Not now I need to go talk to Darcy,my daughter."I replied walking straight past him,paying him no mind.