Chapter 53

Harry’s pov

It was kind of strange hearing Esmea telling me that I’m chase’s father. I’ve always wondered what it would have been like to have kids with Esmea and now I do.

And I like it.

Esmea seemed really distant after she told me, but who could blame her? I certainly couldn’t I mean she’s kept this a secret from everyone for so long, so her actions are perfectly normal.

"I’m really sorry about not telling you."Esmea said, one Trevor and Darcy came out of Trevor’s room.

"It’s okay. I understand."

"Why are you being so calm about this? “She asked, looking at me confused.

"I don’t have a reason to be angry with you."I said, shaking my head.

"You my friend are one strange person. “She said, smiling.

"I’m going to take that as a compliment.” I said, she just nodded her head.

"I want to be a part of his life.” I said, bouncing Chase on my knee.

"He’d like that. “Esmea said, smiling at the two of us.

"I mean if you’re okay with it."

"It’s fine by me.He needs his dad around."

"No kidding.” I said, smirking,

"And what is that supposed to mean? “She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"It doesn’t matter."

"No tell me."

"I’m just saying he needs to toughen up a bit."

"Blame my parents."

"How long has chase been with them for?"

"About a year and a half. “She said.

"How come your parents took him?"

"It’s hard to explain."

"I won’t judge you if that’s what you’re worried about.” I said, before Chase got off of my lap, before sitting on the ground.

"No it’s not that it’s just that I didn’t have the money at the time and chase always got on better with my parents that Darcy did so when it came down to it I figured  what would be best for the children, plus my ,mother wanted to see chase more."