Chapter 30

Esmea’s pov

For the rest of the afternoon Darcy and I just walked around the town window shopping and occasionally buying certain things for the house. Our house needed some decorations, which was the main reason I was going out today. But having Darcy with me is a lot easier than having to decide on what would be suite our life. So I’m glad that I let Darcy have the day off.

When we got home Darcy ran into her room so that she could decorate her room with some of the decorations that she picked out.

"Andrew are you home?” I called out while setting the rest of the stuff that we brought on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah."He said, coming out from the bathroom.

"Can you do me a favour?” I asked.

"Sure it’s the least I could do. “He said smiling.

"Can you look after Darcy for me tomorrow and maybe take Darcy to Harry’s place on Friday?"

"Sure but why can’t you take Darcy’s to Harry’s? “He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because I will be with Louis and all that.” I said calmly.

"Since when?"

"Yesterday night."

"What so Harry isn’t going to be there when you meet up with the guys?"

"Correct."

"Have you asked him if he could look after Darcy? “He asked.

"Well no. I’m planning on doing that tomorrow."

"And what if he says no.”He asked.

"I know he won’t because from what Darcy has told me Harry will say yes because apparently Trevor keeps on asking him when Darcy can come over, so I think he will say yes just to get Trevor from going on about it."I replied.

"What if he’s busy that day? “He asked.

"Andrew trust me on this he will say yes.” I replied. Well I hope he will say yes.

"And on another note where are you going tomorrow? “He asked.

"Well I may or may not be going on a date with someone.” I replied sitting down on the couch.

"And why is this the first time that I’ve heard about this? “He said sitting down next to me.

"Because I only just meet him yesterday, besides I didn’t get the chance to tell you because Niall came over and plus you went out so I didn’t have the time to tell you and I couldn’t tell you this morning because you weren’t here."

"Are you sure this is safe I mean you only just meet him yesterday, he could be a serial killer for all you know. “He said sternly.

"Well I know he’s not because he’s Darcy’s teacher.” I explained.

"Please don’t tell me it’s the guy that Darcy was talking about yesterday, how she got in trouble for something that she didn’t even do."

"Yeah that’s him. But it doesn’t even matter he’s sweet, charming, funny and good looking."

"And.Harry was like that and look what happened there."

"Don’t you dare compare Andrew to Harry. Andrew isn’t like that, he doesn’t go from one girl to another in one week."

"That’s not true. When Harry and you were dating he never took a second glance at a girl, when he was with you it was like you were the only two in the room."