Chapter 10

Esmeas pov

I thought about what Andrew has said about getting a new phone. I know that would of been the easier option but I had a special attachment to that phone. Not really. Maybe I wanted to see Harry again?

Haha as if now that’s funny. I don’t want to see him. I have a strong disliking for that boy.

I wonder what he’s like now if he’s still that player I knew he was, probably.

I just wish I listened to everyone that told me that he was a player. But oh no I fell for his stupid tricks, his stupid charm and that darn smirk, I had to find out the hard way, getting my heart broken. All because I was so caught up in my own little world being completely oblivious to what was going on around me. That was the affect that he had on me. Made me feel like I was unstoppable,

This is what happens when his name comes up or if I hear a One Dorection song. I always seem to wonder what if. What if I listened to everyone that told me not to fall for him. Where would I be ? Would I still be a mum ? Would I still be close with him and the boys?

I knew the boys from a while back, but I try not to think about it too much. It hurts. I miss them. Louis,Liam, Zayn and Niall. I miss having them as my brothers. They aren’t really my brothers but it sure as hell felt like they were. I still keep in touch with them as much as possible but no where near as much as I would like to.

Right now I was in my car headed off towards the school. It was only a five minute walk but I had to go shopping and I was intending on carrying shopping all the way home.

Once I got to the school o noticed a black jeep parked out the front. I’m guessing that must of been Harry’s car. Not bad. It looked like a giant compared to my Hyundai excel.

I noticed that there was no one in the car when I waked past. I noticed that there was a blue car seat in the back. What the hell. Surely it couldn’t be Harry’s car the Harry styles that’s the player.

I shook my head. Must be somebody else’s car.

My attention was snapped back when I felt an arm on my shoulder. I felt an electric shock up and down my spine. Only one person in all my life had that sort of affect on me.

I turned around to see those bright green eyes staring back into mine.my breath hitched in my throat.

“Hello Esmea.” he said smiling. The nerve.

“Hi Harry.”

Authors note: Omg they finally meet, wonder what’s going to happen next? Feedback, like comment what ever. xx