Chapter 7

Harrys pov

After waving goodbye to Trevor and Darcy I walked towards my car to head home.

Something shiny and black caught my eye.It was weird it sounded like music was comming from it.

That’s because you are weird.

I heard the voice inside my head say.

“Am not.”I said out loud.

Says the one that’s talking to himself.

I groaned before making my way over to the shiny black object.Hmm.It was a phone and it was making the sound of Ed Shearns drunk.

“Take that.”I said fist pumping.

Look around you dofus,people  are staring.They think your crazy.

I looked around.The voice in my head was right.Parents were looking at me like I was crazy.But I’m not.

Get in the car before you make an ever bigger fool of youself than you already have.

I decided just to listen to the voice iinside of my head just this once.

The phone was still ringing.My curosity got the better of me.I looked on the screen to see that it said that Andrew was calling.

Who the hell was Andrew?

Maybe hes the one that lost the phone dummy.

“Well if that’s the case then why put the contact name as Andrew?”I asked out aloud.

Nothing,about time to.

Answer it dummy.

Oh it’s back yay.I thought.

I slowly pressed the green button bringing the phone up to my ear.

“No one is answering so where is it?”I heard a female voice saying.Not just any voice.

It was Esmea’s voice.Her soft velvet like voice ran through my ear drums making me shudder.I can’t believe after all this time she still has the same affect on me.

Harry you have a wife.You can’t think about her like that,

“But I can’t help it.”

‘Excuse me.”I heard her voice saying.

Shit did I just say that out loud?

Yeah you did,unless she can read minds.

“Oh shut up.”

“Don’t tell me to shut up.”She yelled.Crap.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.”I said mentally kicking myself.

“Who are you?”She asked.

Doesn’t she remember me.Of course she wouldn’t that was a long time ago.But surely she couldn’t forget me that quickly right?

Apparently so.Get over it.Go home to your wife.The mother of your son.

“I’m Harry Style.”I said slowly.

The line went dead.

I guess she does remeber me.