Chapter 8

Esmea's pov

''Esmea calm down it's not that big of deal."Andrew said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you serious right now.Did I not just tel you who has my phone."I yelled.

"Who cares if Harry has your phone I don't see what's so bad."

That's because you don't know what happened.

"Look I just want my phone back okay."

"Okay.So what are you going to do?"

"No clue."

"Can't you get another phone if it means this much to you."

"No The phone that he has,has al photos of Darcy when she was born and videos of her when she started walking so I need my phone back."

"Just cal him back and tell him to meet you somewhere."

"Oh why didn't I think of that."I said sarcasticaly.

"Because I'm the smarter one."He said laughing.

"That must be it."I said roling my eyes.

"You better belive it."

I can't belive I was doing this.Why out of all people did he have to have my phone.Why? Does someone want to ruin my lfe.

Like he did?

I took a deep breath before dialng my number once more.God why are my palms so sweaty?Why does he stil have this affect on me?

"Hello."I heard his deep voice that I knew to well.

I don't think I can do this.

'Hello."He repeated.

"Hi Harry."I chocked.

"Esmea."God even hearing him saying my name makes my heart ache.

"Yeah it's me.'

"How are you?How you been?"Is he serious/?

"Harry I don't have time for this how are you business I just want my phone.Where are you so I can come and get it?"I asked .

"I'm at the kindy."

Why is he there?Does he have like a kid or something?

Don't be stupid Esmea he isn't the one to handle that kind of baggage.

"You stil there?"He asked.

"Yeah stay there I will be there soon."I said hanging up, not giving him a chance to say yes or no.

"That wasn't so bad was it."Andrew asked once I gave his phone back.

"No it wasn't."

Yes it was.

"Well I will be back soon.I'm going to the shops after to grab a couple of things.Do you want anything?"

"Just the usual."

"Okay won't be lonng."I said grabbing my car keys off the kitchen table.

"Okay bye."

"Bye don't brake anything."I warned before walking out the door heading towards my car.

Why was I doing this? I asked myself

To get your phone sily.

Oh right.I shook my head before opening the car door,turning the car on I loooked at myself in the mirror .My skin was pale.Probably from the cold.My hair was strangley good it usually went bezerk but thankfully it didn't.

My palms were sweating why did he have this affect on me?Why did he have to pick up my phone?Why was he at kindy?Did he have a kid?

All these questions poped into my head.I knew the last one wasn't erelevent.Harry have a kid that's not posible.He's not one to commit but what would I know.I didn't know him.I thought I did but I didn't.

He's more of a Player and thats putting it in the nicest way posibble.But I found that out the hard way.