Chapter 54

Esmea’s pov

“Come on guys we don’t want to keep everyone waiting. “I said to Trevor and Darcy who were both doodling behind me.

“Sorry Mumma. “Darcy said, before she ran up to me with Trevor hot on her tail.

“Okay jump in”I said, opening the door for them.

“Mumma I’m too short. “Darcy sighed, trying to get into the back.

“You need to eat more vegetables. “I said.

“Why’s that? “Trevor asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

“It makes you grow. “Darcy explained to Trevor, who just nodded.

“Come on missy. “I said to Darcy, before I picked her up.

“Can I please have some help too? “Trevor asked me once I placed Darcy in the car.

“Most certainly. Arms up. “I instructed which he did.

“Thank you. “Trevor said, smiling at me.

“No problem. “I said, before I shut the door, before I got into the driver’s seat.

“Now I’m not leaving until everyone is buckled up, so spit spot. “I said, looking at both Trevor and Darcy through the rear view mirror.

“Darcy can you please help Trevor? “I asked, noticing that Trevor seemed to be having some difficulty with his seat belt.

“Sure Mumma.” Darcy said, before she helped Trevor with his seat belt.

“Thank you Darc. “Trevor said, smiling at her.

“No problem. “She said, also smiling.

“Es? “Trevor said.

“Yes darling? “I asked, once we headed off.

“Were you and my Daddy close? “He wondered.

“Yes, we were much like you and Darcy. “I said.

“OH. “Trevor said.

“Mumma and Harry were the best of friends weren’t you Mumma? “Darcy asked.

“I suppose so, but Uncle Niall was my best friends, and still is.”

“Uncle Niall?”Trevor asked.

“Yeah, Mumma went on tour with you daddy. “Darcy said. “Right Mumma?”

“Yes baby. “I said, nodding my head.

“So you know Uncle Lou, Uncle Liam and Uncle Zayn? “Trevor wondered.

“El.”I replied.

“Are those the other boys that were in the group picture with you, Harry and Uncle Niall?”Darcy asked.

“Yes. “I said, nodding my head.

“They were also the ones who I showed you the other day in Nandos. “Trevor said to Darcy.

“Oh. “Darcy said.

The rest of the car ride consisted of Darcy and Trevor giggling in the back seat about something that happened the night before, but I wasn’t paying too much attention to them.

I was too busy thinking about harry. I know it’s bad but I can’t help it.

I’m thinking about how he’s feeling about chase, and if he’s mad at me for keeping it a secret from him for so long.

But I had to do it, I did it for harry. I knew he was going to be big, and I knew he wasn’t ready to be a father.

But now’s the perfect time.

“Guys we’re here.”I announced once I pulled up into my driveway.

“Yay, now I can show Trevor my room. “Darcy beamed, before unbuckling her seat belt, then helping Trevor with his.

“Come on. “I said, opening the car door for them.

Darcy jumped out of the car before she ran towards the front door.

“Be careful. “I called out to her.

“Es can you please help me down? “Trevor asked.

“Honey it’s not that far down, you can jump. “I said.

“Please. “He said, his bottom lip started to quiver.

“Okay. “I said, before I picked him up, rubbing his back.

“I’m scared of heights. “He sniffed into my neck.

“It’s okay, you’re fine now. “I said, rubbing circles on his back.

“I’m sorry. “He said.

“Why are you saying sorry for? “I asked him.

“I got your t-shirt all wet. “He said, pulling back.

“It’s just a shirt, no need to apologize. “I said, before whipping his tears from underneath his eyes.

“Now let’s get you inside. “I said, before I made my way to the front door with Trevor in my arms.

“Is Trevor okay? Darcy asked.

“Yeah he’s okay, aren’t ya? “I said, tickling Trevor’s sides, making him giggle.

“Daddy’s here.”Trevor said to me.

I looked around to see harry with chase in his arms snuggled into Harry’s neck.

“You have a nice house. “Harry commented once we were inside.

“Thank you. “I said, smiling, before I set Trevor down on the ground, before Darcy dragged him towards her room.

“What happened with Trevor? “Harry asked.

“He’s scared of heights. “I said.

“No he’s not. “Harry said, laughing.

“He is.”I said.

“No he’s not. If he was scared of heights he wouldn’t let you carry him inside. “Harry said.

“Fair point, then why would he lie? “I asked.

“I don’t know. “Harry said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Was him mum around a lot? “I asked, thinking that Trevor just wanted to have a womanly figure around.

“No, why?”

“No reason. “I said.

“Okay. “Harry said, looking confused.