Chapter 6

Esmeas pov

Andrew was silent the entire ride home. It wasn't like him to be this way . He's usually energetic full of life but right now he's the exact opposite.

What do you think Esmea she kicked him out. How would you fell if someone you loved kicked you out?

I heard my subconscious telling me. Well I guess she had a point there.

"Andrew I'm here if you want to talk about it." I said placing my hand over his, without taking my eyes off the road.

"I know Esmea thank you taking me in."He replies squeezing my hand.

I hated when my brother was like this. This isn't the first time that I have had to pick him up at the airport. It's been the exact same woman that kicked him out.

Emily. This girl has put my brother through hell and back numerous times. I thought he would of learnt by now but I guess he's blinded by his love for Emily.

Like they say love concerns all. That's what they say right. Well it makes sense doesn't it? Well I think it does.

Unlike my brother I haven't experienced anything like that since Darcy's farther.

Darcy's farther was a marine. He went away for long periods of time. But one time he didn't come back.

For some reason I still think he's alive somewhere out there. I don't know why but I have a weird feeling in the pit if my stomach.

He's not coming back Esmea he's gone you can't bring him back. Get over it.

Alright this voice in my head was starting to get on my nerves.

Marks a good man, wouldn't hurt a fly, did anything for the ones he loved. He adored Darcy even thought he missed a lot.

I didn't know we were at my apartment until I noticed Andrew tapping on my window from outside. 

I shook my head before opening the car door. I grabbed Andrews hand swinging our hands back and forth. We acted like kids most of the time.

Unlike other brothers and duster who usually jump down each others throats. Andrew and u are really close we always had each others back from a very young she. We took care of one another, since our parents never did.

It's not like our parents didn't love if, they did. But they weren't around much they were too busy working so that we could keep out house over our heads and food on the table. We weren't rich but we weren't poor either. But when our parents were home it was the best memories that I will keep forever.

Unfortunately died three years ago in a house fire. I remember the past thing my mother said to me that I live by.

Aim for the sky because if you fall you will be amongst the stars.

The best words of wisdom my father told mr from a quote he heard Jonny Deep.

You can close your eyes for the things you don't want to see,but you can't close you heart for the things you don't want to feel.

That one really hit home for me. It brought something out of me that I would if never thought possible.