Chapter 20

Esmea’s pov

"Wow Es you sure have grown up. “Andrew admitted.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious.” I replied sarcastically.

"No I don’t mean it like that but how much you have grown, like you’ve matured so much in such a short time."

"You’re just saying that.” I replied before walking into the kitchen.

"I’m serious I can now see where Miss Darcy here gets it from."

"I just thought it was mainly from you know who."

"Only you would come up with a Lord Voldemort quote."

"Hey leave him alone, he didn’t have a nose for heaven sake.” I said. No one had any sympathy for him. Such a shame.

"How could he smell then if he doesn’t have a nose? “Darcy asked, without taking her eyes off the photos in her hands.

"He just didn’t."

"That would be rather embarrassing if he stepped in dog poo and didn’t know it."Darcy commented. “He’d embarrass himself if he walked into a small room with tones of people where everyone would stare at him, though he doesn’t have a nose so they would stare at him just for the reason that he doesn’t have a nose but the fact that he stood in dog poo. I feel sorry for the poor man."Darcy added.

What in the world? I swear this child. I don’t even know what to say. I mean like what five year old goes into detail about the sense of smell?

"Your daughter clearly. “Said sarcastically the voice inside my head.

I looked over towards Andrew from the kitchen with my eyes widening giving him the ‘are you kidding me look’. He just laughed.

"Darcy it’s time to get ready, Niall will be here any moment.” I said after looking at the clock.Niall was supposed to be her by 5 and it had just gone 4:30.

"But mummy I haven’t finished looking at all these photos of you and Harry. “She said looking at me with her lips pouted.

"Darcy come on I promise I’ll let you look at them later on.” I said before making my way over towards the couch.

"You promise? “She asked before standing up on the couch.

"I promise. Now off the couch.” I said picking her up before placing her on the ground. She ran off towards her room.

"Andrew can you please go and make sure that she’s getting dressed instead of playing with her doll?” I asked before sitting down on the sofa where Darcy had previously sat.

"Sure. “He replied before running off. I heard a bang then the sound of Darcy’s laughter.

"Is everything okay?” I called out.

"Unki Andrew just fell over Isabella. “Darcy replied.

Isabella was one of Darcy’s many dolls. I decided to look through some more photos from the tour.

I remember all of the memories like it was just yesterday. I missed them all so much.Yeah we kept in touch but it’s not the same. They were all like my older brothers, even Harry. But I admit he and I both hated each other when we first met, though after a while he sort of became attached to me like Louis had said we would when I had met them for the very first time. It seemed like it was only yesterday.

Flashback.

"Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall I would like to introduce you to Esmea’s Cortez. “Simon Cowell said.