Chapter 36

Esmea's pov

The next dayt

I woke up with a smile on my face.Last night with Alex went swimmingly.Well apart from him ditching me but he had a good excuse.I mean it was his sister after all.

I made my way into Darcy's room before I sat on her bed.

"Darcy."I said rubbing her back."It's time to get up."

"I don't want to get up."She said shaking her head into the pillow.

"Well if you don't get up Darc you won't be able to go over Trevor's house."I said.

Darcy sat up immediately before yawning.Well that worked.

"I'm up I'm up."She said,stumbling out of bed.

"Right come on lets go."I said picking her up,taking her into the kitchen.

"Mummy who's picking me up again?"She asked,once I sat her down on the breakfast bar.

"I've already told you that Unki Andrew's picking you up."I said grabbing both mine and Darcy's ceral out of the cupboard.

"Oh."

"Look baby I promise I will see you when I get home."I said handing Darcy her breakfast.

"But I don't understand why you can't pick me up."She said before eating her spoonful of Coco Pops.

"Darcy I already told you why plus I have things to do, people to see and what not."I said,also eating my cereal,Cornflakes.

"Who?"She asked

"Niall and some others."I replied.

"Those boys who were with him and Harry yesterday?"She asked.

Damn this kid is too smart and observant for her age.Why can't she be like other five year olds that only care about colouring,getting dirty and watching cartoons, Instead of taking notes of everything that's happening around her and wanting to know everything about everyone and anything?

I mean I was never like this as a child,not that I remember anyway.

"Yes Darcy them."I said."Now come on you don't want to be late for school."I added,before placing both mine and Darcy's dishes into the dishwasher.

"But why are you seeing them and not Harry.I don't understand Mumma."She said holding out her arms so that I could pick her up.

"Darcy."

"Sorry."She said,frowning.

"It's okay just...let's not talk about it okay.Mummy doesn't want to talk about Harry right now."I said kissing her cheek.

"Okay."She said,once I placed her on the ground.

"Darcy will you be okay while I go have a shower and get changed?"I asked.

"Yep."She said,picking out her outfit for the day.

"Won't be too long."I said kissing her forehead.

I made my way into the bathroom, turning on the taps to the shower.Once the water was at the right temperature I took my clothes off before stepping in,closing the door behind me.I took a deep sigh of relief once the warm water hit my skin,my body relaxing instantly.

As I was washing my hair I couldn't help about the events that I will encounter today.Firstly I'll have to face Harry again after yesterday where he told me that he remembered what happened when we were seventeen.I can't believe that one of the boys told him what happened.I wanted Harry to figure that out for himself not let anyone else do it for him.