Chapter 49

Harry’s pov

The next morning I woke up by Trevor and Darcy jumping up and down on my bed.

"Daddy wake up. “Trevor said poking my cheeks, which made me smile.

"You have indents in your cheeks like chase does. “Darcy said, giggling.

Ever since I got off the phone with Esmea, I kept on thinking of the possibilities that chase might be my son and now Darcy telling me that Chase has dimples in his cheeks makes this thing a whole lot more confusing.

But I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid or if my assumptions are right, that I am the father of chase, and that me and Esmea had a kid together.

But at the same time it kills me inside that if I am his father I’ve never met him in my entire life, and neither has Darcy .But what hurts the most was I didn’t even know. I don’t think anyone did, well apart from her family, but other than that I don’t think anyone knew.

"Do I?"I asked, sitting up in bed.

"Yeah, Chase also has curly hair. “She said, playing with a strand of my hair like her mother used to.

FLASHBACK

"Harry what are your plans for the future? “Esmea asked me, as we were on the couch watching cartoons, with my head resting on her lap.

"I don’t know yet, but I know for a fact that wherever I am I want you there right beside me."I said, looking up at her.

"You’re such a goof-ball "She said, with a massive smile plastered on her beautiful features.

"Your goof-ball though.” I said, smiling up at her.

"I love you styles. “She said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you more.” I said, puckering my lips, indicating I wanted her to kiss me, which she quickly obliged.

She planted her lips softly on mine, making my stomach flip. I sat up, detaching our lips before turning my body around so that I was facing her.

I placed one hand behind her neck, while my other one rested on her hip, pulling her towards me into another kiss.

"You’re mine.” I mumbled into the kiss, deepening the kiss by pushing her back, so that she was laying down on the couch with me on top.

"Mine forever. “She said, giggling into the kiss, whilst she played with my curls.

"Guys enough with the PDA."We both look up to see Louis and Eleanor smirking at us.

"Sorry. “Esmea said, before quickly sitting up.

"It’s cool, do you guys want anything to eat, we’re going to go grab some lunch? “Eleanor asked.

"Can you grab me a subway?” I asked.

"Me too please. “Esmea added.

"Sure, we won’t be too long."Louis said, wrapping his arm around Eleanor’s waist.

"Okay. “Esmea said, nodding her head.

"Bye you two. “Eleanor said, waving before walking out the door with Louis hot on her tail.

"You okay?” I asked Esmea one Louis and Eleanor were out of sight.

"Yeah."She said, nodding her head.