Chapter 13

Harry’s pov

“Can I have my phone back?” that’s all she asked me. Nothing else but that. I was kind of hoping for something different .But then again why would she?

After she broke it off with me I was a complete ass towards her. I paid her no mind what so ever and I hated myself for that. I did it mainly Because I was angry at her for braking things off without giving mt a reason. I wanted to make her suffer for what she put me through. But thinking back I knew she was suffering as much as I was.

When she started hanging out with mark I couldn’t stand it. He looked at her the way I did when we were together. It made me sick even thinking about him and her together.

When I went to Louis for some advice he wasn’t very helpful. He said it was my own fault for letting her go. I had asked him and the boys numerous of times what I did wrong. They just looked at me like I was stupid. They always said the same thing.

“how could you forget what you did to her. Everyone remembers what you did. Everyone is talking about how can you not know?”

Like seriously if I knew what I did I wouldn’t be asking them would I.

It’s in the past now but I know that whatever I did she will never forgive me , even if I begged her to.

“Esmea can we talk?” I asked her with pleading eyes.

“Harry I don’t think that’s a good idea.” she said taking her phone out of my hand.

“Please I miss you .”

“Harry please your making this harder for me to walk away.” she said looking around anywhere but me.

“Then don’t.” I whispered taking her hand in mine. My body shivered from her soft touch. I missed this more than anything the feeling of her soft skin on mine.

“Harry I don’t want history to repeat itself.” she confessed looking straight into my yes, making my breath hitch in my throat.

“I won’t let it. Just want to talk.”

“Harry I can’t do this. I’m glad your well but I just can’t I have to go.” she said pulling her hand out of my grasp. She started running away towards a small car. She hoped in and drove away out of my life.Just like she did five years ago. I opened my car do the door flinging open in the process before I jumped in and slammed the door. I hit my hand on the strearing wheel trying to let out my frustration.

Why couldn’t she talk to me. I’ve changed since then. Ive grown up since then. I’m a changed man. I just wish she could see that. I’m not that same person I used to be. I’m not a player anymore I don’t use girls for my pleasure . Trevor had has helped me grow up. When I found out I was going to be a dad I was still that flirt . I had no clue on what I was in store for and that scared me. I didn’t think. I didn’t use protection while I had sex with amber, obviously.

Anyway I wanted to work things out with Esmea . I’d do anything to have her back in my life.

Harry you don’t want to do that . Think about amber.

I don’t want to think about her. I know I sound selfish but I’m

sick of her controlling my every move . She always wants to know where I am, who I’m with, what I was doing and when I would be coming home. She so obsessive over me it’s ridiculios. I need my own space to breathe.

That’s what I loved about Esmea she gave me space she wasn’t on my case. She knew I needed time to myself. And the same for her. We both gave each other space. We were what you would call the perfect couple. At least that what people had told us. Plus I felt like we were perfect for each other. And that makes me so angry not knowing what I did to make our perfect relationship suffer so much that it caused us to break up.

I took a deep breath before heading off to the grocery store for amber .