Chapter 17

Harry's pov

I thought long and hard from what Niall had said about me still being in love with Esmea.I mean it kind of makes sense but at the same time it doesn't. I know I still have some sort of feelings for her but I wouldn't go as far as I love you.I mean it's silly.

We ended a long time ago.But since I saw her this morning it's all come flooding back.Every single detail of where we went on our first date to first kiss then our first fight.I remember everything except for one detail.

Why we broke up.

I know for a fact that it was something dreadful.One day we were fine the next day she didn't even talk to me.When I did try,which was a lot she just shook her head and ran away.She seemed disgusted in me and I don't even know what I did.I asked the boys if they knew what was going on.They did the same just looked at me like I was some kind of idiot.

Later on that day I had finally got her alone.I asked her what was wrong.The only thing she said was that she needed a brake.I knew what she meant but I was hoping that I was wrong.So I acted dumb and asked her what she meant by it.What I hoped and prayed wasn't going to happen happened.She called our relationship off

I was shocked to say the least.I never gotten dumped before,though there is a first time for everything.At the time that wasn't even the point .The point was that I was oblivious to whatever I had done to deserve this.

I was heartbroken she was the first girl I've ever loved.I tried everything to try and get over her like what I normal would do.I went back to my old ways.It helped but no one compared to Esmea .I was lost without her.

When the tour was over,she was gone.I didn't keep in contact with her.When I mean that I mean she didn't keep in contact with me.I tried to call text her but nothing worked.I knew the boys kept in contact with her.They never told me though.I knew it all to well when they all went out for tea when I stayed home.I missed her so much it was killing me.I didn't know what to do with myself

I was interrupted by my phone going off.I reached into my pocket to see that Trevor's school was calling.Oh no not on the first day!

"Hello"

"Hello is this Harry?"

"Yes speaking."

"Hello my name is Alex and I'm Trevor's teacher.There was an incident involving young Trevor and another student."Oh no please be okay.

"Is he okay.What happened?"

"He's perfectly fine."What?"One of the student got paint on his arm."

"Okay I will come and get him and take him home."I replied,not waiting for a response.

I quickly went through the checkout with some groceries.I told the cashier to keep the change,before rushing toward my car.I threw the groceries in the passenger seat.

When I arrived at Trevor's class room I could hear screams come from inside.This teacher clearly doesn't know how to deal with five year olds.

I made my way in quietly

I was astonished by all the chaos.Kids were running around playing chasey,some painting and some were sitting quietly on beanbags reading some books.I could see a tall looking teacher about mid twenty s on the phone.

He must be the teacher.I looked around to see if I could spot Trevor.I found him sitting next to a girl who's back was facing all the activities

"Hey buddy."I said crouching down next to him.

"Daddy."He squealed before wrapping his arms around my neck.I lifted him up.

"So I heard you got struck by some paint."I said raising my eyebrow.