Chapter 48

(Recap)

“Oh… its you. Would you mind calling Hunter back? The grownups need to talk.”  

Do not let him get to you. He wishes for you to kill him.-

Then I shall play the role of a genie and grant him this wish he so greatly desires.-

No think of our mate. Allow me to take control.-

Fine.- My wolf said after a moment and begrudgingly did so.

“What do you want? How did you know I wasn’t myself?”

“Your wolf is a high and mighty prick, while you’re a know-it-all asshole. Now if you don’t mind the boat is about to explode in ten minutes.”

“Why the fuck didn’t you say anything.”

“Hey I don’t mind being here when the thing goes boom. You’re the one with the personality issues.”

“You’re really something you know that.”

“Yeah… I know.” He said with a smirk as we both ran for the exit.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 48

Sammy

“How much longer do you think we have to wait?” I asked Quinn as I paced Snow’s cage.

Snow was still unconscious, and I had no idea how I was going to keep this people safely hidden from the council.

“I don’t know. Do you want to move?” Quinn asked as he watched me pace the room.

“We should wait for Hunter. He won’t abandon us, especially Snow.” I said looking over at Snow, turning when I saw a man approaching us.

“Sorry to interrupt but there’s two men here, they say that you would know them.” The guy said, glancing nervously at Snow, before hastily looking away.

“Did they say who they were?” Asked Quinn as he stood up.

“No sir. They said they were sent here by Alpha Hunter to lead us to safety.”

“Sent by Hunter?” I asked as I begun to follow the man out.

“Yes ma’am, they’re waiting with Hans on the outskirts of our settlement.”

“Take me to them and quit calling me ma’am. It makes me feel old.” I said thinking of the time when I called my teacher’s ma’am.”

“As you wish m’lady.” The guy rectified as he bowed slightly. I guess it’s better than ma’am.

I followed the man to the outskirts of our hidden settlement, Quinn right by my side. We said nothing as we followed him and as we neared I recognized the pair as Nathan and Ryan.

They were just putting on their last article of clothing when we had gotten there. It looked as if they had ran all the way here in wolf form, pulling two sleds each, loaded with supplies.

“NATHAN, RYAN!” I shouted as I jogged over.

“Sammy!” Nathan and Ryan said together.

“Man it’s good to see you again.” Ryan said hugging me.

“I ditto that. I was starting to get worried.” Nathan said hugging me as well which was interrupted by Quinn clearing his throat.

“Oh guys this is Quinn my… erm-“