Chapter 11

(Recap)

"No you can't, one mate per customer. Sorry bow-fail but you're stuck with Hunter."

"Don't call me that."

"Anyway… I think that he thinks that you're his mate, did you see how angry he got when I got physical with you?"

"He didn't get mad; I mean if I was his mate his wolf would have been out in full force wanting to take you out and rip you a new one. His eyes didn't even change."

"That's just it Snow. He was beyond pissed and his eyes never changed, I'm sure he was wearing contacts to hide his eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's not the only thing he's hiding." Cole said, gripping the steering wheel as we pulled up to the front of my house.

"He's a friend Cole, he's not my mate nor does he think so, now don't breath a word of this to Hunter."

"Yeah… about that…" Cole said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please tell me you didn't. "

"I did… sorry."

"When did you even have time to-"

"Snow! Get in here now!" I heard Hunter shout from the door and boy did he look pissed.

"I'll get you for this."

"I had to tell him Snow, he's my Alpha and I'm obligated to inform him when I think you're in danger."
"For crying out loud Cole, I'm not in any danger, especially from Jacque." I said grabbing my bag and glancing over towards where Hunter was standing. I may not be in any danger from Jacque right now but I'm definitely going to be with Hunter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 11

"You are not going back there." Hunter said for the umpteenth time. It has been three days since the clinic thing with Cole and it has been three days since I've been to the clinic. Hunter wouldn't let me near that place, following me like my freaking shadow, I couldn't even go to the restroom at school, Hunter had Ryan watch the girls bathroom window so I couldn't even escape through there. All I'm saying is that, that window was really high and they could have at least told me that there was someone on the other side watching it, instead of letting me go through all that effort.

We were sitting in my room, well I was sitting Hunter was angrily pacing. After Hunter ordered me inside, like an errand child three days ago, Cole sped off like he was a NASCAR driver about to win the cup. I couldn't blame him, Hunter was beyond angry, still he didn't have to tell Hunter then leave me here to deal with him alone. Payback be coming, that boy better watch out.

"And for the millionth time, I'm too close to finding what we need, to just leave now. Hunter I had just gotten into the restricted area, I know where they're keeping all their records. I need this, I need to do this." For Jake's sake.