Chapter 30

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the slow updates. I've started classes this week not to mention, started updating my portfolio for this job I had my eye on for a while and on top of that all, I had gotten sick as a dog. I was put off for TWO FREAKING WEEKS bed rest. So not cool :-/

Anyway between life and other stuff I wrote a bit. Sorry it's not much but it's worth the wait. :)

Enjoy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(recap)

I could hear the erratic beeping of my heart machine, could feel a cool sweat sleek across my blood soaked body and realized that this was really happening. I was going to be turned into a monster… just like Jake; I might even die on this bed, just as my mother had. A wave of regret washed over me, I hadn’t corrected the wrongs I had done to Hunter, to everyone and I would never get a chance to.

Then the first needle punched into my skin releasing a clear liquid that felt like fire raced through my veins. I had screamed until my voice was no more, screamed until my eyes felt like they were bleeding and then when the third needle’s contents was pressed into my body, I passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

Hunter’s POV

It had been one week since we had found out about Jake, one week since we had torched Jacques place and fled to the safe house and one week since I had lost Snow.

One hundred and seventy-seven hours, twenty seven minutes and nineteen seconds since the last time I had felt her presence in my mind and the separation wasn’t the worse bit, it was the not knowing part. Not knowing where she was, if she was okay, if she was injured, what they were doing to her.

The time dragged by and every second she wasn’t with me felt like she was getting further away from me, every second that ticked by felt like a waste of time not only that, Sammy had predicted her death in less than four months’ time.

I walked over to the window, unable to just sit by the table and process the information on the open laptop. We had found out what we could when out searching for Snow.

We had found all the council member’s secret identities, their place of business, their homes, their families, all associates and their weak spots. The tiny town was littered with werewolves and while raiding the library two nights ago, we found out that alpha’s of various packs were going to come to this town during the red moon festival, but what we didn’t know was who was in on the council’s plan of war against the humans. We needed to do a little more digging and I was watching the slow processes of our computer hacking into the mainframe of the council’s computer.

It turned out the disc that Snow had copied from the coats office at the clinic not only had the formula for the hellhound serum but it also contained passcodes to the councils secret computers. We were hoping that once we hack into the councils shared data base, we would be able to use the pass codes and find out who exactly was working with the council and who wasn’t. The ones that weren’t on the councils friends list, we would then approach and persuade them to join us and stop the council. It wasn’t the best plan, but it was the only one we had.