Chapter 9

(Recap)

"Now lets get back to your mate. I need to go to the clinic and spy some more, while you sort out this huge pile of horse sh-"

"Snow, remember you said you weren't going to cuss anymore." I sighed and looked over at her exasperated,

"Sammy, I had a long day and this situation calls for some cussing. I'll put a freaking dollar in the cuss jar…  or whatever, I just want to get this whole situation over and done with."

"I understand."

"Great now lets go, because I need to get to the clinic. I'm cleaning out the store room today, who knows what I'll come across in there."

"You're liking this James Bond thing a little too much." She said smiling at me.

"Oh Samantha whatever do you mean?" I said in a high English voice and smirked at her as I walked on ahead, allowing her time to talk with her newly found mate.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Quinn's pov

I walked behind Sammy's Pure blood Alpha, the first female pure blood I had ever seen. I didn’t know much about her, but I had heard her name mentioned on more than one occasion as the untouchable fighter or the demon girl, and after getting into it with her I don't doubt a single word. I heard my father saying that they were looking for the first pure blood female to protect her, because regular wolves would want to force mate her, to gain her immortality and to leach off her powers. There wasn’t much said on her abilities, in fact I don’t think anyone really knows what she can do. On the surface she looks like your average sixteen year old, complete with the innocent clueless look, but when you really get to know her... Man she's crazy scary. I don't know whether to hate her or admire her. She didn't even flinch when I punched her.

"What were you thinking, threatening Snow of all people?" Sammy whispered to me.

"She seemed like the weakest point in your family-” I was cut off by a snort coming from Snow in the front, and I slowed my pace to put more distance between the alpha female and us.

“I couldn't be without you Dyl -Sammy. You are my mate, and I-I couldn't..." I trailed not knowing how to explain myself. I didn't understand it myself, all I knew was that I needed her, that sleeping became none existent, that merrily existing was harder. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was all I thought about, what she was doing, who she was with. The two weeks that merrily we had been apart was more than hard, it was excruciating.