Chapter 25

Hey Everyone,

Hope you had a happy Christmas filled with lots of love and joy and a really good new year.

Sorry it took forever to upload, my husband used up all the internet to download some stupid wrestling game so i had to wait for it to be topped up :-/

Just shows, men don't grow up.

Anyway enjoy.

Cheers

Steph ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(recap)

“For your sake you better hope not, and that she stays that way. I’m holding you personally responsible for her if anything happens to her. Got it?” I asked

“Yes.” She whispered, her voice trembling as she spoke.

“Good, keep your phone close by, I might call you again.”

“Okay.” She said and then I hung up.

I stood, something that was far more difficult than what I had thought, but I would be damned if I looked weak to my pack. I walked over to the window, searching the woods for her, even though I knew Snow wasn’t there, but I couldn’t help myself. She was hurt and I couldn’t get to her, heck I couldn’t even heal her without putting myself in danger.

My wolf was restless, needing it’s mate, sensing that she was hurt and needing to be with her. I’ll be damned if I lose another person on my team, my mom was the last I would lose; I’ll make damned sure of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

Hunter’s POV

“Where the hell were you guys, Hunter’s really pissed off and guess who got the brunt of it?” I heard Damien whisper yell at the door when Cole and the other’s pulled up.

“No we’re great thanks for asking.” I heard Ryan reply sarcastically.

For wolves they should know that I could hear every word that they were saying, especially through these thin walls.

“He’s going to kill you, he wants to see you as soon as you guys got here.”

“Ryan or all of us?” Nick asked.

“All of you.” Damien said.

“This is all you fault.” Nick said.

“No it’s not. You guys agreed with me that he needed her. It wasn’t my fault that she was attacked.” Ryan said.

“Guys now’s not the time, plus I’m pretty sure Hunter can hear us through these walls.” Cole said knowing how thin the walls were seen as he was the one to test them.