Chapter 6

Hey all you awesome people,

So i know its taking me longer than usual to upload, have a lot on my plate at the moment, but i haven't forgotten you guys. I will try to up load faster though.

Enjoy the chapter and i hope to hear from you soonish :D

Cheers

Steph ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

We walked the short distance to the restaurant. It really was a nice place, with white table cloth covered tables and dark mahogany walls, with warm lights embedded into the ceiling to give off that romantic vibe. It really had that fancy restaurant thing going for it.

“I have a reservation for Zeff Hides.” My head shot to him,

“Hides? As in Mayor Hides? Are you Luna’s brother?” I asked not believing it for a second.

“Er… no thank god, but I am her cousin.” I felt a slow smile creep across my face.

“Is that so? How… interesting.” I hooked my arm in with his and he smiled down at me. Hunter, I have just found my trump card.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Sammy’s POV

Waiting for Snow to get back from her date with Zeff felt like a nightmare from hell that would never end. Hunter was beyond pissed, he was restless and kept pacing the entire time she was out, and neither I nor Rachelle dared to go near to him. He broke a few furniture along with some fake photos to try and rein in his temper but it didn’t seem to work and so he went down to the basement to work the rest of his frustration out. His eyes where blue the entire time Snow was gone from the minute she slammed the door in his face when she left earlier this evening. When she wasn’t back by nine Hunter left to find her while I decided that I was going to go for a walk, because Quinn was coming over in about… looking down to check my phone for the time. In about twenty minutes and I really didn’t want to see him. I know I said I wouldn’t run from him anymore, but that was before he found out I was his mate. Werewolf males were notorious for their need to covet their mates, to pursue them like a hungry dog would a bone.

Pulling on a warm jacket, I left the house calling to Rachelle that I was going out for a walk and would be back later. I usually forget to say whenever I leave, because I have so much stuff on my mind but I needed to tell Rachelle tonight because Quinn was coming and I didn’t want him in my room waiting for me.

“Okay don’t be out too late.”

“I won’t.” I called back to her and slung my bag over my shoulder.