Chapter 13

(Recap)

“Always Hunter. I will always be yours.” I said and then he entered me the same time as he bit me, marking me for the second time.

Through the pain I heard Hunter whisper through our mind link,

“I love you Emmaline, and the minute I first laid my eyes on you I knew my heart will never be mine again, for it was claimed by you and will always belong to you.”  

“I love you too Hunter.” I whispered to him and at that moment the word love felt so inadequate, so lacking in what I truly felt for him.

What I felt was more than love, he was finally mine and I was his, and no-one could take that away from us. He was my heart, my soul, my future, my love and with such clarity I knew I was his as well, and we would be forever bound. I knew without a doubt that I loved him and always would, and I wanted many more nights like this… wrapped up tightly in his arms.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

It was Saturday morning, sunlight was peeking through the curtains and we laid in bed still naked, Hunter was slowly running his fingers up and down my arm, while he held me tight, safely nestled against his side. I sighed contented. Why weren’t we doing this sooner?

“What are you thinking about?” I asked Hunter, while he ran his fingers up and down my arm leaving a trail of goose flesh in his wake.

“I was wondering if you still had your uniform from Wolfbane.” He said with a grin, I leaned up to look into his eyes.

“Really? You were thinking about that… of all things?” I asked astonished and slightly confused.

“The first uniform not your replacement, the one that was nice and tight.”

“What the toddler suit?” I asked wondering why he wanted to know that.

“Yes the toddler suit.” He said, his voice going husky.

“Er… no. I threw that thing away at the first opportunity I got, why?”

“Pity… maybe we can get you something like that. I was remembering how hot you looked wearing it.” I was quiet for a while, remembering the way Hunter stared at me when he had first seen me in that tiny uniform, so long ago. It was kind of how he was looking at me now.

“Oh.” Was my brilliant response and I stared into his eyes; they were turning blue like mine was no doubt.

He just smirked his sexy smirk and leaned in, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me on top of his body and kissed me.

The alarm sounded startling us apart and we laughed at our reaction.

“It’s just the alarm.” I said as I reached over and noticed the time. It was eleven in the morning and I still hadn't heard anything from Sammy. I listened carefully and heard no-one in the house. Maybe she was home earlier, then left again, I needed to check.

“Hunter I-“

“Go see if she’s okay.” I nodded not sure how he knew I was worried about Sammy. Maybe it’s the link.

I got up and snagged one of his t-shirts and pulled it over. It was rather large for me, hanging mid-thigh. I heard a moan and turned to see Hunter staring at me, all blue eyed and lusty. He looked like he wanted to pull me back to the bed and have his way with me all over again.

I skipped to the door, making sure to put extra bounce to my step and turned to blow him a kiss. He had a pained look and I could see he was pitching a tent.