Going Back

Hello everyone!! Thank you for all your reads, follows, votes, everything. But before I do the dedications I have an announcement... Since Jezebel's Story has finally hit 61.65k reads (does dance) I want to make a proposal. If we can hit 100k reads before the story ends, I will do a personal thank you YouTube video. I would thank you all and announce a big part of the story once it'll be complete. And with your premission, I would like to say do personal thank you's for everyone (username wise) that has helped me through everything. So lets try and hit our quota of 100k reads.

Dedicated to...DragonicMaster, Momochan77, and Diabatman. Thank you all for the support and enjoy the story. And obviously don't forget... chocolate pancakes are just plain amazing:)

It was really dark outside. I hate the dark, you probably know why now. I was only thirteen. But right now I only focused walking home. The street lights were the only sane thing at the moment.

I couldn't tell you or explain why he let me go. I'm free for now. I feel like a fish swimming in a bowl, you can see the pothead but you can't go there.

I wiped my eyes and then rested my hand on my nose, the sting and discomfort that I had. It wasn't broken thank God. Just some ice and makeup should do the trick.

I quickly fixed my hair and outfit. By the time I finally set foot on my home property it was almost ten o'clock. I opened the door and saw my twin brothers and mother turn their heads and had that relieved look across their faces.

"Jezebel! Do you have any idea what time it is?? Where were you??" My mother asked walking over to me.

"I ran into some friends and we hung out for a bit." I lied.

"You should have called me. We were worried sick! I was about to call the police!"

"Your right and I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking at the moment. I didn't mean to freak you out." I apologized.

"At least your home and safe." She hugged me, yeah, safe.

"I'm gonna shower and go to bed." I said walking to my room and locked the door.

I walked into the shower and just sat there crying. I cried and cried and cried. When I came out I was wearing a long T-shirt and shorts and high stockings. When laid on my bed about to fall asleep the door opened and I whipped my head and just saw my brothers.

"What do you two want, it's late." I asked.

"Exactly..." Kaoru started.

"It's late. Where were you?" Hikaru finished.

"Same as I told mom."

"She was having a major panic attack. We thought you were only going to get the coffee." Kaoru said.

"Well I ran into some friends ."

"We though you didn't have any other friends?" Hikaru asked... Oh f**k.

"I'm talking about Rihanna and Jordan." I gave them the 'duh' look.

"Why are you acting like a brat?" Hikaru asked again.

"Well for starters I'm tired. And don't ever call me a brat." I eyed him.

"Something obviously went on so spill." Kaoru said.

"Nothing happened, I may have had a small argument with Jordan on my way back but that's it."

"What did you two fight about?" They both asked.

"Non of your business." I shot back.

"What's wrong with you?" Kaoru asked.

"Get out." they both gave me a confused look.